Article: Ricardo Mayorga back with Don King

1. Ricardo Mayorga back with Don King

5 Comments by Boxing Asylum Published on 01-29-2014 03:49 AM
    Hall of Fame promoter Don King has announced that he is back with former three time world champion Ricardo “El Matador” Mayorga, who recently announced that he has decided to return to boxing. King is looking forward to meeting with Mayorga in the next few weeks to plan out his return.

King has already met with his partner Vlad Hrunov to negotiate Mayorga’s fight with Dmitry Chudinov in Russia. “I can’t wait to get the Matador back in action,” said King. “I love Ricardo Mayorga and I am very happy to see him come out of retirement. I believe he can become the people’s champion again. He is one of the most promotable fighters in the world and I look forward with great anticipation on promoting him and the great people of Nicaragua.

“Viva Nicaragua!!”

2. Total Comments 5

Comments

Huge news!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

another broke bum willing to catch a beating so he can pay some bills

my problem is i don't adore manny, i don't hate on floyd and I don't think margy got suspended for nothing like most

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the mayweather defense

- for your listening pleasure

Undisputed Champ Scratchin' Ninja's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDigga View Post
    Keep laughing. That Matador would smash your ass.

Matador

Established Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxing Asylum View Post

King has already met with his partner Vlad Hrunov to negotiate Mayorga’s fight with Dmitry Chudinov in Russia.
    So Old Man Porcupine has found someone in Hell-Frozen-Over-Land to partner with? And Vlad Putin wasn't available?

Mayorga needs to watch his opponent, make sure his money is in the bank before he goes over there, and then watch his tacos and his tea to make sure nobody slips in any polonium-210.