PDA

View Full Version : Nate calls Bisping a punk!!

Kenny Powers
03-19-2011, 08:28 AM
"I would love to fight that guy just to punch him in his mouth and shut him up," Marquardt said during an open workout session prior to Saturday's pay-per-view event at the Prudential Center in Newark N.J. "That'd be nice. He's an ass. He's a total punk (with) no respect. I don't like those people."

"The crap talking – guys hyping up fights – that's one thing," Marquardt said. "Even guys who are like that naturally, I don't hold that against them. But the fact that he goes and spits on his opponent's corner, that's just so disrespectful. That's not what a martial artist does and not what a sportsman does."

Seems like everyone wants to beat Bisping now lol i'm looking forward to hearing who he faces next. Hope it's a top ranked guy coz we know he can't beat anyone near the top

kevkevkev
03-19-2011, 05:43 PM
wow bisping really created a stir with that spitting incident now everyone is pissed at him. this might be his chance to rack up some high level wins hey bad publicity is still publicity and getting a bullseye in his back might even help him get higher in the rankings

Kenny Powers
03-19-2011, 06:01 PM
It'll get him opportunities to fight bigger names. But he won't beat any of them :)