PDA

View Full Version : G-Sot vs. Dunham? Hell yea!

KING JB
03-17-2011, 12:06 PM
This is one time that I do not think that a loser of two in a row even needs to be remotely considered for termination from the UFC. Both of these lightweights have been GREAT up until their recent falls. I personally think that they will continue to be great for many years to come. Dunham technically has already lost two in a row, but majority of the people out there (EXCEPT ME) believe that he actually beat Sean Sherk. So, with three loses technically in a row, Dunham is probably in the worst shape out of the two.

Dunham had won eleven in a row to begin his career before this recent two fight slump. He also had won those fights pretty convincingly by finishing 8 of those 11 fights. He has won fight of the night once and submission of the night as well. G-Sot also has an impressive record at 14-3. He has also looked great in his UFC career up until the huge upset from Dennis Siver.

I think both of these fighters have a lot to prove in their own mind and this fight could easily be fight of the night. Joe Silva is a genius for this one and I think it will be one of the best lightweight matchups we have seen in a long time. Who do I think will win? Oh god, this is almost impossible to pick. However, my gut says G-Sot by submission or decision. To be honest, I dont know. However, I DO KNOW that this is a fight for the ages at 155.

Kenny Powers
03-17-2011, 06:57 PM
Great fight indeed. Winner could very well go on to tiitle contention eventually. I'll take Soto via Sub

kevkevkev
03-19-2011, 05:07 PM
i take sot for sub myself. dunham is great but i still feel that sot could have won that siver fight. he really needs to add american wrestling takedowns to his arsenal

OKMike
03-20-2011, 01:53 AM
It would most likely be a stand up battle. Sotiropolous had a lot of trouble taking down Dennis Siver. Dunham's wrestling is on a much higher level than Siver's. I would give the overall edge to Dunham.