PDA

View Full Version : Big Foot vs. Lesnar???

KING JB
03-17-2011, 01:28 AM
Big Foot vs. Brock???

Big Foot Silva wants Brock Lesnar? Wow, I have to say that he has great balls. Ok, let me rephrase that, he has great courage when it comes to the octagon. Who would win this battle? Now, let me say this...I thought that Brock Lesnar vs. Big Foot would be a GREAT MATCHUP when I got to thinking about cross brand fights. Everyone else had different plans, but due to size and ability alone, I thought this matchup would be the BEST that the Heavyweights had to offer. Yes, I want to see Cain and Overeem. Yes, I want to see Couture and Fedor. However, this fight right here is something that would main event ANY Pay Per View and it would be hard to predict.

Big Foot Silva is in the prime of his career and can ALMOST beat anyone in the weight class. However, Brock Lesnar may be one that he cannot. Could he put his weight on Lesnar and hammer fist him like he did Fedor? I do not think so. Lesnar's wrestling abilities is too great for that. However, could Lesnar keep the Giant Big Foot down in order to beat on him like Frank Mir? I do NOT think so. So, where does that leave us? Stand up and submission game. Ok, fuck the fact that Lesnar submitted Shane Carwin, because Carwin is no Silva when it comes to the ground game. So, we HAVE TO GIVE Antonio Silva the nod when it comes to work on the ground.

So, who would win in the standup? I have to go with Big Foot here too. So, how can Lesnar possibly beat Big Foot? Only two options....A TKO and a Decision. Yes, I think Brock would win a decision based on take downs alone. It is definitely POSSIBLE that he rocks him and gets a quick TKO victory, but I think that the same thing goes vice versa.

As much as I love Brock Lesnar, there is a feeling in the pit of my gut that says that Antonio Silva would win this fight. Brock Lesnar typically uses his size to dominate. He wont have a lot of size advantage if he fights Big Foot. I would have to go with Silva via TKO in this fight unless it goes the distance. What do you think? Do you think Brock or Silva would win this?

This would be an AMAZING and FUN matchup regardless. Silva basically called him out already by saying that Brock does NOT deserve to be #2 in the ranking and that he would put him where he belonged...WOW, those sound like fighting words to me....Lets make it happen!

OKMike
03-17-2011, 02:22 AM
Bigfoot Silva has an upcoming date with the winner of Alistair Overeem vs Fabricio Werdum.

kevkevkev
03-19-2011, 06:18 PM
lol bigfoot vs the original next big thing can be quite an amazing matchup. i think they were supposed to meet before but silva pulled out of their match am i right? gonna go with lesnar with this one he can use his speed to give it to silva. sadly it is one of those matches that you dream of happening unless an interbrand will happen which has a very low probability