PDA

View Full Version : F@ck what people say, Bisping is a BEAST!

KING JB
03-17-2011, 01:19 AM
F@ck what people say, Bisping is a BEAST!

You know, everyone and their mamas talk shit about Michael Bisping and to me, its a shame. Granted, he acted like an ass during UFC 127, but lets be honest here, people were shitting on Bisping WAY before this and alot of it is due to him being from the UK. Now, I am an AMERICAN and that means absolutely nothing. People in AMERICA hate Bisping simply because he is an ARROGANT BRIT. But who really gives a fuck about that? Do people here in America hate ARROGANT American's? Hell no...But Anderson Silva and Michael Bisping get SHIT on because they are arrogant and....FOREIGN. Well, the truth is that MMA is a WORLDWIDE sport and any AMERICAN that does NOT understand that is a fuckin idiot.

Michael Bisping is an OUTSTANDING fighter that is well overdue for a title shot. He is one of the best in the world and no one can take that away from him. People hated him starting in the USA vs. UK Ultimate Fighter, so ultimately, I blame this hatred on Dana White for creating such a racial show to begin with. People need to quit focusing on where these fighters are from because its irrelevant.

That also goes BOTH ways though.....People in the UK need to be a little more predictable. I dont wanna have to assume that every UK fan's favorite fighter is Dan Hardy or Michael Bisping either. MMA is universal people and sometimes race barriers even come into play here.

Michael Bisping was against Dan Henderson during that ULTIMATE FiGHTER. IT should have never been USA vs. UK. That is Dana White and Zuffa's fuck up. Now Michael Bisping has become one of the biggest heels because of it. Why do you think people hate Paul Daley so bad? Is it because he cheap shotted Koscheck's bitch ass? HELL NO! Its because he did it and was FOREIGN....

IF he was American, would he be banned forever and forever hated? I dont think so....

BIG UPS TO PAUL DALEY and MICHAEL BISPING...two of the BEST FIGHTERS IN MMA....we can leave the "UK" out of it.....because it doesn't matter....People dont call American fighters "American Fighters"....We dont say that Jon Jones is one of the best "American Fighters"...do we? People need to get their minds right....

WAR BISPING ALL DAY!!! EVERY DAY!!! Fuck Jorge Rivera...lol

OKMike
03-17-2011, 01:52 AM
Bisping is a douche! That fact is not related to what country he calls home. Feed him to Vitor Belfort or Chael Sonnen!

KING JB
03-17-2011, 01:54 AM
Give me one example of his douchness??? DO NOT USE THE BISPING VS. HENDERSON AMERICA vs. UK situation...........

OKMike
03-17-2011, 02:38 AM
The fact that Bisping spit on Rivera's cornerman after his win is a good start.

Kenny Powers
03-17-2011, 05:04 AM
Ok you say Bisping is "well overdue for a title shot", at what point in his career did he deserve a title shot? Look back on his record and please try and argue that :laugh:.

And am I right in saying you think Paul Daley would still be in the UFC if he was American? Did you really type that?? C'mon...

KING JB
03-17-2011, 06:06 AM
YES! Phil Baroni shoved AN OFFICIAL and got back in!!! He would STILL be in the UFC if he was American. BARONI IS HORRIBLE and got back in!

KING JB
03-17-2011, 06:09 AM
Ok, now onto my Bisping talk...........

BISPINGS KEY WINS: Sinosic, Hamill, Leben, Kang, Miller, and Akiyama.....

BISPINGS KEY LOSSES: Evans, Henderson, Silva....(WE ARE TALKING THREE FORMER WORLD CHAMPIONS)

His ONLY definitive loss was to DAN HENDERSON...seriously....the other two losses, he could have EASILY got the decision.....Since when is people with 21-3 records not title shot worthy??? REALLY ???

KING JB
03-17-2011, 06:09 AM
Now...what has Marquardt done to earn the shot??? WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT HE DID IN PANCRASE!!! LOL!

Kenny Powers
03-17-2011, 07:48 PM
YES! Phil Baroni shoved AN OFFICIAL and got back in!!! He would STILL be in the UFC if he was American. BARONI IS HORRIBLE and got back in!

The Baroni incident was back when the sport was still in its infancy. You can't pull that shit today without every media outlet calling you a douchebag. I doubt any major media even saw what Baroni did

Kenny Powers
03-17-2011, 07:53 PM
Ok, now onto my Bisping talk...........

BISPINGS KEY WINS: Sinosic, Hamill, Leben, Kang, Miller, and Akiyama.....

BISPINGS KEY LOSSES: Evans, Henderson, Silva....(WE ARE TALKING THREE FORMER WORLD CHAMPIONS)

His ONLY definitive loss was to DAN HENDERSON...seriously....the other two losses, he could have EASILY got the decision.....Since when is people with 21-3 records not title shot worthy??? REALLY ???

It's not his record that matters, he hasn't beaten anyone who would be considered a top guy at the time. He's lost to the only top guys he has ever fought. Beating Akiyama, Miller and Rivera since your last loss doesn't warrant a title shot.

However I agree Nate doesn't deserve a shot obviously because Okami beat him and deserves it

tearfromred
03-19-2011, 04:11 AM
giving an example of how someone else got an unworthy title shot doesn't make your case

nate didn't deserve it and bisping doesn't either. if he would've beat henderson he would've got his title chance

KING JB
03-19-2011, 04:58 AM
who are you and what makes you think that dan henderson is the all mighty gatekeeper to a title shot??? Also, i wasnt trying to "make a case" to you dude

Kenny Powers
03-19-2011, 08:02 AM
Bisping has never beat anyone that ever made him worthy of a title shot. If he did he would have gotten it straight away, the UFC could of promoted the shit outta that in the UK. And played him as the bad boy in the US to sell the PPV'S. If he ever deserved a shot he would have gotten it. Fact is, he didn't and doesn't deserve one

kevkevkev
03-19-2011, 06:35 PM
bisping needs maybe 2 more high profile fights to get his shot maybe a match with those pissed fighters and a shot at okami then he gets his shot

Kenny Powers
03-19-2011, 06:39 PM
He needs to fight Nate, Chael or Okami or someone like that and beat two of them before he deserves it. Maybe just one since Silva's cleared most the division already. Can't see it happening though

tearfromred
03-20-2011, 12:58 AM
at that point in time henderson was an elite name and it would've given bisping his marquee win in order to deserve that title shot

and lol sorry for joining in a discussion, i didn't realize you were going to get all pissy.

Miketyson2007
03-21-2011, 11:27 PM
While not agreeing totaly with our American friend I can see where he`s coming from.

Ifanything i`d say Bispin is underated.

I class myself as a Bispin Daly and Hardy fan sooo shoot me.

Joabbuac.
03-22-2011, 12:27 AM
Bisping is average, only way to put it....he does not suck, he aint a bum. Average striking (does not commit) average BJJ and average/good for a brit Wrestling. Anyone who is really good in one of them area's will beat him easy.

Overall the people at middleweight who would beat him are

Belfort - much better boxing

Sonnen - GnP

Maia - Best mw grappler of all time, would shit on Royce Gracie

Marquart - Like bisping he is a jack of all trades, but he does have the wrestling. Close but he would win.

Okami - Better wrestler, would grind out a UD

Silva - Dont need to say anything on this one :laugh:

Thats like 6 of the top ten who beat him, Silva and henderson already did so thats 8 of the top ten :laugh:

Baroni punched a ref 3 times off his back once :laugh: