PDA

View Full Version : Bisping vs. Chael Sonnen?

KING JB
02-28-2011, 10:34 PM
Michael Bisping was interviewed by Ariel Helwani immediately following his second round victory over Jorge Rivera on Saturday night.Helwani adressed rumors that The Count may face galactic trash talker Chael Sonnen this Summer, in the UK.

Ariel Helwani: "There are rumors that the UFC is returning to the UK, in Summer time - perhaps June And a lot of people have been saying you know what might be a great fight for that event, Chael Sonnen vs Michael Bisping."

Michael Bisping: "I'd probably go from one guy talking s--- about me straight to another one. I dont think I could handle it. I think I've burst enough bloood vessels this weekend. Ya you know what I mean?

"Lets see what the UFC has to say about it. Listen, I work for the UFC. They line em up, I knock em down ... hopefully. If that's what they want to do then by all means."

Personally, I would love to see this fight and I think Bisping can get the job done. I would love to see it.

Joabbuac.
03-01-2011, 12:00 AM
Sonnen would smash the fuck out of bisping :laugh: I dont see anyway he can win.

KING JB
03-01-2011, 02:58 AM
Sonnen would smash the fuck out of bisping :laugh: I dont see anyway he can win.

Now that I really think about it, I do think Sonnen would beat him. I think Sonnen would either get the TKO win or the decision. I do think that Bisping would get an oppertunity to use his MUCH UNDERRATED ground game in that fight however. Ill give it to you...Sonnen 30-27 in a decision win.

Joabbuac.
03-01-2011, 11:31 PM
Yea Sonnen is to much of a domination wrestler these days for Bisping to be able to keep it standing and i dont think he is better than other UFC guys who have failed to sub Sonnen lately.

Its a bad fight for Bisping, should give him a guy who will strike with him.

KING JB
03-02-2011, 01:51 AM
Yea Sonnen is to much of a domination wrestler these days for Bisping to be able to keep it standing and i dont think he is better than other UFC guys who have failed to sub Sonnen lately.

Its a bad fight for Bisping, should give him a guy who will strike with him.

Which leads us to...............BELFORT vs. BISPING..............BEAUTIFUL.

Kenny Powers
03-02-2011, 04:45 PM
I think i'd be more excited about the pre-fight trash talk than the fight haha. Sonnen dominates imo

KING JB
03-02-2011, 05:19 PM
I think i'd be more excited about the pre-fight trash talk than the fight haha. Sonnen dominates imo

The prefight HYPE for the fight would be LEGENDARY....I love it when they get all "WWE" on us...lol....seriously...I do think Sonnen would ground and pound him to death now that I really think about it for real.

Kenny Powers
03-02-2011, 05:49 PM
The prefight HYPE for the fight would be LEGENDARY....I love it when they get all "WWE" on us...lol....seriously...I do think Sonnen would ground and pound him to death now that I really think about it for real.

If Bisping got pissed with Jorge trying to get at him can you imagine Chael doing it haha i'd love to see that

KING JB
03-11-2011, 08:20 PM
If Bisping got pissed with Jorge trying to get at him can you imagine Chael doing it haha i'd love to see that

Hell yea, it would be as hilarious as possible.