Alexander Gustafsson vs. James Te Huna

Nick Ring vs. Riki Fukuda

Preliminary Facebook Card

Anthony Perosh vs. Tom Blackledge

Tie Quan Zhang vs. Jason Reinhardt

Preliminary Card

Curt Warburton vs. Maciej Jewtuszko

Mark Hunt vs. Chris Tuchscherer

Hoping for a Penn victory but i wouldn't be surprised either way. Fitch needs to get BJ to the ground but we all know how hard it is to do that. Penn's boxing and TDD will be key here. Also, hope Rivera knocks Bispings head off Hendo-style :)

OKMike
02-27-2011, 01:23 AM
How did Nick Ring win that fight? What a horrible decision!

p.s. Fitch doesn't need to take Penn down to win. He could also hold him against the cage and grind on him.

Kenny Powers
02-27-2011, 01:28 AM
Haha ok yeah that's a fair point. Yeh Nick got a gift there. Hopefully this doesn't happen all night

Kenny Powers
02-27-2011, 01:30 AM
Damn he silenced that crowd lol

Kenny Powers
02-27-2011, 02:04 AM
"Judges fucking suck again!! Fukuda got robbed!!!"-Dana on twitter lol

OKMike
02-27-2011, 04:29 AM
What the fuck! a majority draw! Fitch definitely beat BJ! These judges deserve to be fired!

Kenny Powers
02-27-2011, 04:37 AM
Even BJ said he didn't think he won

Joabbuac.
02-27-2011, 07:27 PM
What were you round scores? Cant see that last as a 10-8, he won clearly but there was no damage....being Fitch and all.

KING JB
02-28-2011, 01:48 AM
Am I the only one amazed by the fact that Mark Hunt won a fight??? I am wondering if he will still get fights in the UFC or if this was just the end of his PRIDE contract?

OKMike
02-28-2011, 07:47 AM
Am I the only one amazed by the fact that Mark Hunt won a fight??? I am wondering if he will still get fights in the UFC or if this was just the end of his PRIDE contract?

No, I was not overly surprised. Not many guys should try to bang with Mark Hunt. If the UFC is interested in bringing him back, it would only be if he would be willing to take a big pay cut.

KING JB
03-01-2011, 05:47 AM
No, I was not overly surprised. Not many guys should try to bang with Mark Hunt. If the UFC is interested in bringing him back, it would only be if he would be willing to take a big pay cut.

I agree with you there...I honestly only think they will bring him back in situations like this....overseas...maybe as an alternate if someone gets hurt late in training camps.