PDA

View Full Version : Dana White is impressed with Lesnars coaching on TUF

imported_TommyGunn
02-07-2011, 06:39 AM
UFC President Dana White talked this week about his coaches for the upcoming season of The Ultimate Fighter and gave his thoughts on Brock Lesnar's coaching ability and work ethic on the show and also gets a dig in at Ken Shamrock in the process:

"It’s been interesting. I’m actually impressed and happy with how competitive they both are and how into it they both are. One of the cool things that happens every season is, guys come on and they totally buy into it and get into it, and end up creating relationships for a lifetime. Brock’s been just like that. In the whole history of the show, I think we’ve only ever had Ken Shamrock come on and not give a sh*t. I think he’s the only coach that ever came on and didn’t care. Brock’s been good so far."

Joabbuac.
02-07-2011, 06:48 AM
Bar wrestling what can Brock even teach them? What game plans can he construct?.

dzn
02-07-2011, 02:28 PM
Should be Interseting to watch

Kenny Powers
02-07-2011, 07:07 PM
Bar wrestling what can Brock even teach them? What game plans can he construct?.

Well all coaches bring their own coaches with them so i'm sure they're doing most the work. Well hopefully for the fighters sake