PDA

View Full Version : Keys and Gray do a big ron with mic left on

Lenny
01-23-2011, 12:05 PM
Audio Here (http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/01_04/sky.mp3)

Sky Sports presenters Keys and Gray score an own goal as microphone picks up sexist diatribe against female linesman - and Apprentice star Karren Brady

By Sportsmail Reporter
Last updated at 12:54 PM on 23rd January 2011

* Comments (0)
* Add to My Stories

Sky Sports presenters Andy Gray and Richard Keys are at the centre of a sexism row after they questioned whether a female assistant referee knew the offside rule during a Premier League match.

The commentators, who apparently believed their microphones were switched off, were recorded making disparaging remarks about Sian Massey, 25, before Liverpool’s Premier League clash with Wolves on Saturday.

They also criticised Apprentice star and West Ham vice-chairman Karren Brady, who had written about sexism in a newspaper column on Saturday.

Commenting on Ms Massey, Mr Keys said: ‘Somebody better get down there and explain offside to her.’

Mr Gray, a former Scotland striker, replied: ‘Can you believe that? A female linesman. Women don’t know the offside rule.’

Mr Keys replied: ‘Course they don’t. I can guarantee you there will be a big one today. Kenny (Liverpool manager Dalglish) will go potty. This isn’t the first time, is it? Didn’t we have one before?’

Later in the exchange, Mr Keys said: ‘The game’s gone mad. Did you hear charming Karren Brady this morning complaining about sexism? Do me a favour, love.’

Ms Brady had said she had ‘experienced sexism at its rankest, lies about my personal life and a level of calculated mischief that is simply appalling’.

Asked about the pundits’ remarks, she said: ‘I think this just sums up everything I said in my column.’

During the game, which Liverpool won 3-0, Ms Massey angered Wolves by refusing to rule Raul Meireles offside before he set up Liverpool’s first goal. The replay showed that she made the correct decision.

When The Mail on Sunday put the transcript to Mr Keys, he said: ‘I have no recollection of that. I have no idea what you are talking about.

'My recollection is that I wished the young lady all the best.’

When told a recording existed of the conversation, he said: ‘If you have a tape then you don’t need me to talk to you.’

The Mail on Sunday sent a transcript and a copy of the recording to a Sky Sports spokeswoman on Saturday night.

She was not able to confirm or deny the veracity of the clip, which was provided to this newspaper by an anonymous source.

Mr Gray could not be reached on Saturday night.

Hate both of them, pair of cocks, poor Rodney Marsh got sacked for far less by sky.

Saul
01-23-2011, 12:09 PM
Keys denying it :rofl:.

Lenny
01-23-2011, 12:17 PM
Audio is clear as day, he cant deny it. Gray could probably get away with it though, cant really hear much from him.

Jeff Stelling FTW :hail:

TommyGunn
01-23-2011, 12:42 PM
Legends :rofl:

Saul
01-23-2011, 12:54 PM
Legends :rofl:

They're both great :rofl:. So much better than listening to Ray Stubbs, Steve McManaman and Lily Savage on ESPN :woot:.

TommyGunn
01-23-2011, 12:57 PM
They're both great :rofl:. So much better than listening to Ray Stubbs, Steve McManaman and Lily Savage on ESPN :woot:.
Yep and thats the reason Sky wont do a thing about it :laugh:

Saul
01-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Yep and thats the reason Sky wont do a thing about it :laugh:

Keys and Gray have done something like this before 12 years ago :rofl::
ienZj9onV0Q

TommyGunn
01-23-2011, 01:12 PM
Keys and Gray have done something like this before 12 years ago :rofl::
ienZj9onV0QThey're only telling the truth, Women dont know fuck all about Football. Thats not an insult, its a fact :laugh:

Elephant Man
01-23-2011, 01:55 PM
:hand:Sack em both...that lovely lady got the offside decision 100% correct

TommyGunn
01-23-2011, 01:57 PM
I hope we see Karen Brady on the news talking about this, had a thing for her for years :cop:

Lenny
01-23-2011, 01:57 PM
The lineswoman yesterday had a perfectly good game and got all the bug decisions 100% right :cop:

Keys and gray are pricks. Keys in particular is just an annoying wank.

Jeff Stelling is by far and away a more charasmatic person and far better presenter.

Ive hated Andy Gray since that day Gerrard scored against Olympiakos and he broke the golden rule about being a commentator and failed to remain impartial, celebrating a pool goal like that. :wank:

Elephant Man
01-23-2011, 02:00 PM
Can women really be any worse than tha cunts who ref the games at the moment?:sad:

Lenny
01-23-2011, 02:12 PM
fair and good point kurt :laugh:

The standard of refeering has got worse over last few years, although with players become that much quicker and cleverer its a hard job to do. but some decisisons are just fucking terrible.

TommyGunn
01-23-2011, 02:16 PM
Can women really be any worse than tha cunts who ref the games at the moment?:sad:
Yes, all it takes is one to be on the blob and we have a game finishing with 7 players on the pitch :sad:

Elephant Man
01-23-2011, 02:20 PM
Yes, all it takes is one to be on the blob and we have a game finishing with 7 players on the pitch :sad:

:sad:Attacking poor Lenny and now attacking poor women

:laugh:Made me laugh though

Lenny
01-23-2011, 02:42 PM
did they apologise on super sunday, in my mams and she dont have the sports?

glasgow
01-23-2011, 03:00 PM
:sad: sickening attack on andy gray by lenny just because hes a vocal teddy bear

:sad: I thought u were better than that len

Lenny
01-23-2011, 03:02 PM
:hand: I can actually tolerate his blue noseness because he dont really get the chance to talk about it and i dont listen to him if he does.

that game where Gerrard scored has forever pissed me off about him.

glasgow
01-23-2011, 03:07 PM
:hand: I can actually tolerate his blue noseness because he dont really get the chance to talk about it and i dont listen to him if he does.

that game where Gerrard scored has forever pissed me off about him.

fair enough, he did have his unprofessional tongue stuck right up gerrards bum that night

Elephant Man
01-23-2011, 03:12 PM
:hand:Andy Gray should be murdered for licking Gerrards arse and attacking that poor sweet attractive lineswoman

Lenny
01-23-2011, 03:20 PM
Hes also defend some shocking tackles some players make, like gerrard in the past but comes on full force to criticise other players that are not one of the lads tackles, like any foreign player.

Never criticses Gerrard for diving but criticsing every johnny foreigner in the world so the same.

Also said ronaldo and messi wouldnt cut it in the EPL playing against the likes of stoke on a cold winters night. ( Ronaldo, i know i know, fud Gray obviously forgot. )

TommyGunn
01-23-2011, 03:29 PM
Take a bow son :laugh:

Lenny
01-23-2011, 03:43 PM
http://www.videosurf.com/video/andy-gray-richard-keys-pisstake-71740158?vlt=ffext

http://www.videosurf.com/video/andy-gray-richard-keys-pisstake-71740158?vlt=ffext

Apres Match lads taking the piss out of them

Sweet Pea
01-23-2011, 04:31 PM
Women's sports don't have the same demand as men because they don't play it anywhere near as good as men do. Hence why the female sports leagues always fail financially and clubs collapse on such a regular basis. Very few people are interested. It's pitiful to watch crap like women's football..

Andy Gray is full of shit though. He's a complete hypocrite as are most pundits nowadays.

TommyGunn
01-24-2011, 04:53 PM
Both have been suspended :sad:

Elephant Man
01-24-2011, 06:56 PM
Both have been suspended :sad:

Isnt Keys doing the game tonight?

TommyGunn
01-24-2011, 08:03 PM
Isnt Keys doing the game tonight?Said on Sky News both were suspended mate. Total BS if you ask me :mad:

Elephant Man
01-24-2011, 08:19 PM
Said on Sky News both were suspended mate. Total BS if you ask me :mad:

Hes there tonight im sure:laugh:prob his last show

Lenny
01-25-2011, 05:03 PM
neither were there last night apparantly.

Gray sacked today, this was final nail in coffin http://tinyurl.com/4rxawat

ulster86
01-25-2011, 05:04 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9373280.stm

Both are sacked, complete bullshit :sad:

The lineswoman yesterday had a perfectly good game and got all the bug decisions 100% right :cop:

Keys and gray are pricks. Keys in particular is just an annoying wank.

Jeff Stelling is by far and away a more charasmatic person and far better presenter.

Ive hated Andy Gray since that day Gerrard scored against Olympiakos and he broke the golden rule about being a commentator and failed to remain impartial, celebrating a pool goal like that. :wank:

Yeah, Stelling is always so impartial when Hartlepool score on Soccer Saturday :rofl:

Lenny
01-25-2011, 05:09 PM
both arent sacked, only gray.

:point:

Jeff Stelling is comedy gold on soccer saturday, when he does matches though he is all proffesional.

anyway Stelling aint a commentator :cop:

ulster86
01-25-2011, 06:29 PM
Blatant hypocrisy defending Stelling and shredding poor Andy :hand:

TommyGunn
01-25-2011, 06:44 PM
Stellings a god but he goes nuts when Hartlepool score. Remember the James Brown toy he had? :rofl:

The sackings are a disgrace. Gray will be alright though, he's had offers to go into Football managment in the past and the only thing that stopped him was his £1.5m a year deal with Sky.

I hope Jeff and Cammy take their place :woot:

ulster86
01-25-2011, 06:58 PM
The James Brown toy was funny as fuck...he's great but a biased cunt. :rofl:

Gray will be Fergie's successor :hail:

Galway
01-25-2011, 07:09 PM
Gray's a twat anyway, they should get rid of Jamie Redknapp while they're at it :wank:

Promote the Soccer Saturday Boys :hail:

Elephant Man
01-25-2011, 07:14 PM
Sky as a whole is a load of bollocks...sack em all:hand: