PDA

View Full Version : Championship Game Weekend

E-DUBB
01-19-2011, 02:00 PM
im pumped up for this weekend of football more so than i have been about any two games in recent history...

Game 1 the NFC matchup we have "Title Town USA vs "The Monsters of the Midway"...thats right,the oldest rivalry in The NFL...the Green Bay Packers vs The Chicago Bears...the two biggest rivals in the NFC North finally square off in a championship game...this just feels right,this is the way its supposed to be...

Game 2 the AFC matchup pits "The Steel Curtain" vs "Gang Green"...the main event of this weekends festivities feature The most accomplished franchise of the Super Bowl era the mighty Pittsburgh Steelers vs the brash and cocky upstart New York Jets...here you have the most physical team in the NFL against a team that backs up for nobody and wears their hearts on their sleeve...

if you are a true fan of The NFL this is two great matchups that could very well both come down to the end...and like some shit out of the NFL Films vault both of these games are going to be played in very harsh weather conditions on frozen tundra amongst rabid fanbases hungry for their respected franchises to reach the pinnacle of pro football and earn their right to the Super Bowl...

Sunday is going to indeed be a great day:hail:

BigDigga
01-19-2011, 02:07 PM
yeah it's going to be some good football

i got the pack winning it all and it's probably going to be against the steelers. the jets are not going to beat them in pittsburgh twice. people love to underrate rothlisberger for some peculiar reason but he's going to have a shot at winning his 3rd ring in a few weeks

that being said i was eagerly anticipating a ne/pitt matchup being my pats own those fukkers in the playoffs. but noooooooooooooo! billy-boy just had to get too cute with the gameplan :sad:

Elephant Man
01-19-2011, 02:11 PM
:hail:Too Sexy cant wait

E-DUBB
01-20-2011, 03:06 AM
people love to underrate rothlisberger for some peculiar reason but he's going to have a shot at winning his 3rd ring in a few weeks

exactly...imo "Big" Ben is the 3rd best QB in the league...dude is having a HOF career and at this rate will pass terry bradshaw as the greatest QB in Steeler history...

"Big" Ben isnt to be slept on:cop: