PDA

View Full Version : Cromartie calls Brady an asshole.

BDUB
01-12-2011, 11:28 PM
You're gonna pay for that in full Cro. :wave:

E-DUBB
01-13-2011, 12:35 AM
brady is a dick...always pointing and shit after scoring a touchdown...

BDUB
01-13-2011, 12:40 AM
brady is a dick...always pointing and shit after scoring a touchdown...

So the guys that talk shit off the field aren't dicks but the guys who talk shit while getting it done on the field are? :laugh:

Talk is cheap. Brady will do the talking and walking, both ON the field.

E-DUBB
01-13-2011, 12:41 AM
So the guys that talk shit off the field aren't dicks but the guys who talk shit while getting it done on the field are? :laugh:

Talk is cheap. Brady will do the talking and walking, both ON the field.

when did i say it was cool to talk shit off the field??:laugh:

BDUB
01-13-2011, 12:44 AM
when did i say it was cool to talk shit off the field??:laugh:

By saying Brady is a dick, you're essentially agreeing with Cromartie's meaningless locker room trash talk . :cop:

E-DUBB
01-13-2011, 12:49 AM
By saying Brady is a dick, you're essentially agreeing with Cromartie's meaningless locker room trash talk . :cop:

no...but brady is a dick...cromartie is right...

BDUB
01-13-2011, 12:54 AM
no...but brady is a dick...cromartie is right...

And Cromartie is a fukkin idiot with like 12 kids from 8 different women. But you don't hear Brady saying it. :cop:

He actually complimented hm after he heard the comment. Totally owning him. :owned:

E-DUBB
01-13-2011, 12:59 AM
And Cromartie is a fukkin idiot with like 12 kids from 8 different women. But you don't hear Brady saying it. :cop:

He actually complimented hm after he heard the comment. Totally owning him. :owned:

and if brady called him an idiot for fathering 12 kids with 8 women,he would be right too:cop:

although i guess if you can afford it and are taking care of them,you can have as many kids as you like...

BDUB
01-13-2011, 01:00 AM
and if brady called him an idiot for fathering 12 kids with 8 women,he would be right too:cop:

although i guess if you can afford it and are taking care of them,you can have as many kids as you like...

Eddie with 6 kids planning on having 6 more. :facepalm:

TommyGunn
01-13-2011, 02:20 AM
This guy been getting trash talk lessons from Bradley or Alexander? :laugh2:

OKMike
01-13-2011, 12:13 PM

Comartie is so dumb he can't even name all his kids if asked to do so. He is practically guaranteed to go broke once he is done playing football. If I recall correctly, one third of his paycheck goes to child support now.

E-DUBB
01-13-2011, 01:42 PM
Comartie is so dumb he can't even name all his kids if asked to do so. He is practically guaranteed to go broke once he is done playing football. If I recall correctly, one third of his paycheck goes to child support now.

:rofl:yeah...i remember that from "hard knocks"...

cromartie tried to claim it was staged and after he breezed through it the 1st time,the producer had him do it again and told him to puase between names for the purpose of effect:laugh: