PDA

View Full Version : WHo would you like to see in the Wrestling HOF?

Lenny
01-12-2011, 03:55 PM
following on from the Shawn thread, who would you like to see in the HOF that aint there.WWE/WCW/ECW all in. :thumb:

go in this order
Number 1 pick
Ability Based
Wildcard Choice

Number 1 Pick
For me number 1 has to be Macho Man. whether rumours are true or not, dude deserves to be in there before most people in there already, if vince can bury the hatchet and induct Superstar Billy Graham, macho man should be let in.
Ability Based.
Not always the most charasmatic guy, but had amazing in ring skills and that is Owen Hart. He has amazing ability, his fued with Bret was amazing too.
Wildcard Choice.
Demolotion. I was torn between them and the road warriors(LOD), but i grew up watching the original demoltion, and for me they deserve it. They were a top top tag team during the 80s. LOD would also defo get in,but they are more of a number 1 choice type entry.

heres a full list of all inductees already in:
HOF (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Hall_of_Fame)

Galway
01-12-2011, 04:18 PM
Number 1 Pick: Macho Man. Shocking that he isn't in there already, I guess that's what you get for banging the bosses 14 y.o daughter :stir:

Ability Based: Chris Benoit. One of the greatest of all time but he'll never be inducted

Wild card: Rick Rude

Komodo
01-12-2011, 04:34 PM
I like to see Vader inducted for the fact that he could take alot of punishment :laugh:

I just liked watching him when I was younger. Wildcard would be someone like Steve Blackman :hail:

Sweet Pea
01-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Number 1 Pick:

Scott Steiner. Simply because he doesn't get the recognition he deserves. He's an innovator. He's over 6 foot, he weighed in at 286lbs and he was always huge yet he was pulling off Frankensteiner's, top rope DDTs and whatnot. He was incredible in the ring at the peak of his power. And when his in ring abilities started to deteriorate he switched it up and turned into a monster brawler who had some very entertaining brawls in the late 90s and early 00s. Not only that but he developed a persona that made for entertaining watching. He was the best loose cannon in the entire WCW and the best heel from 1999-2001.

Ability wise:

TBD

Wild card:

TBD

E-DUBB
01-12-2011, 05:31 PM
there are so many who deserve it but since its fairly new,im not going to complain yet...

TommyGunn
01-12-2011, 05:32 PM
Savage and Warrior hands down.

Sweet Pea
01-12-2011, 05:37 PM
Savage must have done something really bad to not even be acknowledged on WWE. I heard it had something to do with Stephanie McMahon when she was under the legal age.

It can't be the whole jumping to WCW. Because plenty of guys did it.

Lenny
01-12-2011, 06:09 PM
I dont believe the whole stephanie thing tbh, i know when he left for WCW he rang Vince drunk to tell him and was none to friendly on the phone to Vince, but agreed that cant be simply it. far worse has gone on and vince has forgiven and forgotten, billy graham the number 1 prime example.

Galway
01-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Number 1 Pick:

Scott Steiner. Simply because he doesn't get the recognition he deserves. He's an innovator. He's over 6 foot, he weighed in at 286lbs and he was always huge yet he was pulling off Frankensteiner's, top rope DDTs and whatnot. He was incredible in the ring at the peak of his power. And when his in ring abilities started to deteriorate he switched it up and turned into a monster brawler who had some very entertaining brawls in the late 90s and early 00s. Not only that but he developed a persona that made for entertaining watching. He was the best loose cannon in the entire WCW and the best heel from 1999-200

Vince's ego meant that nobody who came in from WCW had a chance of making it. He wouldn't even let them look strong during the Invasion in case it made WWF look weak(WCW dead at this stage like). Hell, he ended up putting more WWF wrestlers on Team Alliance than WCW ones at Survivor Series that year. Their leader was the face of WWF ffs :laugh:

TommyGunn
01-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Savage left for WCW without giving notice, he just upped and went. I know for a fact that really pissed Vince off. The guys he's brought back have all probably served notice and just not upped and went.

Lenny
01-12-2011, 06:32 PM
still though its mad off all the things that go on in wrestling game, vince has held a grudge over that. WHat Billy graham done was a hell of a lot worse when you think about it :laugh:

Sweet Pea
01-12-2011, 06:37 PM
I dont believe the whole stephanie thing tbh, i know when he left for WCW he rang Vince drunk to tell him and was none to friendly on the phone to Vince, but agreed that cant be simply it. far worse has gone on and vince has forgiven and forgotten, billy graham the number 1 prime example.

It's probably just a malicious rumour. But there is something dark to all of it. Because there's no way Vince would hold a grudge this long. I mean look at Savage now, he's nothing.

Vince's ego meant that nobody who came in from WCW had a chance of making it. He wouldn't even let them look strong during the Invasion in case it made WWF look weak(WCW dead at this stage like). Hell, he ended up putting more WWF wrestlers on Team Alliance than WCW ones at Survivor Series that year. Their leader was the face of WWF ffs :laugh:

Yep. Vince would not let the WCW guys come in and have any sort of success. Steiner was the biggest thing in WCW when the company folded.

I heard they made him an offer to come in at WrestleMania X8 to team up with Austin and take on Nash and Hall. But for many reasons, it never happened.

Savage left for WCW without giving notice, he just upped and went. I know for a fact that really pissed Vince off. The guys he's brought back have all probably served notice and just not upped and went.

That's not the only reason. They gave props to Rick Rude when he passed away and he screwed the company over. A lot of guys did. Savage wasn't the worst offender. He did something really bad. There's no way Vince would hold a grudge this long.

TommyGunn
01-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Rude bowed down and came back to WWF near the height of WCW though. He was an original member of DX after coming back.

Lenny
01-12-2011, 06:47 PM
still tom, vince billy inducted him into the HOF, hogan, Jesse and even him and bret patched things up on the scale of things savage done jack. Hes an outcast like Benoit. 100% dont believe he banged steph though.

Sweet Pea
01-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Even then, people have done worse. Like Billy Graham. He brought the company into disrepute and nearly killed them. Whatever Savage did, it must have been very personal.

Lenny
01-12-2011, 06:49 PM
what billy graham done isnt even on the same level as up and leaving with no notice and phoning vince drunk, i mean graham nearly ruined vince, him and bruno. and vince forgave him and inducted him only for graham to shit all over vince again.

Billy Graham is a sick man though, read his book, dude is fucked.

TommyGunn
01-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Nobody knows whats went down except Vince and Savage. He should still be in the HOF regardless and so should Warrior.

Sweet Pea
01-12-2011, 06:53 PM
Nobody knows whats went down except Vince and Savage.

There's a good chance Stephanie does too :laugh:

Lenny
01-12-2011, 06:59 PM
warrior was hopeless though, hopeless.

there is more chance of me getting in than warrior i would say, him and vince are on worse terms than savage is i reckon.

anyone ever check out crazy cunts website? dudes mad.

TommyGunn
01-12-2011, 07:06 PM
There's a good chance Stephanie does too :laugh:Props to Randy if he did :laugh:

warrior was hopeless though, hopeless.

there is more chance of me getting in than warrior i would say, him and vince are on worse terms than savage is i reckon.

anyone ever check out crazy cunts website? dudes mad.Warrior should get in for impact alone, he was bigger than Hogan for a period :laugh:

He is nuts though, his promos are ca fuckin razy :laugh:

TommyGunn
01-12-2011, 07:07 PM
TUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN THAT PLANE INTO A NOSE DIVE.........HULK HOGAN :rofl:

Lenny
01-12-2011, 07:11 PM
i aint arguing with you on that tom, he was hopeless but massivly over for a period of time.

man is fucked big time, his website is full of crazy rzamblings and dudes names is legally now " the warrior"

Vince buried him with the documentary they brought out about him.

Also forgot to add, JAke the Snake should be 100% in the HOF.

Sweet Pea
01-12-2011, 07:18 PM
Jake Roberts isn't in the Hall of Fame? That's BS. Master of ring psychology he was.

Lenny
01-12-2011, 07:23 PM
best mic skills in that era without a doubt. :hail: