PDA

View Full Version : Phil Taylor v Wolfie Adams

flouncy
01-08-2011, 09:37 PM
if these darts legends faced each other, who would your money be on ?

Elephant Man
01-08-2011, 09:41 PM
:sad:Taylor cant even win the made up darts tournament

Saul
01-08-2011, 09:42 PM
:laugh2: At this question even being asked of the GOAT.

Elephant Man
01-08-2011, 09:45 PM
:sad:Grand Slam champion Waites couldnt even get to the historic Lakeside Semis yet streamrolled Phils Darts club with ease

TommyGunn
01-08-2011, 10:02 PM
Adams ducking the PDC :sad:

Elephant Man
01-08-2011, 10:46 PM
:sad:Phil running to the pubs game when the real tourny got to hard

TommyGunn
01-08-2011, 10:57 PM
Its painful watching these 81 averages in the HAHA Darts :laugh:

Saul
01-08-2011, 11:08 PM
:sad:Phil running to the pubs game when the real tourny got to hard

Im not comparing the BDO to the PDC,everyone knows the PDC is better

:rofl:

Saul
01-08-2011, 11:08 PM

:hail: Thankfully the snooker starts tomorrow.

Elephant Man
01-08-2011, 11:19 PM

:wave:The Dreamboy had a shite average at the Lakeside and getting to the 2nd round was an accomplishment for him yet he walks to phils darts club final:laugh2:

:wave:Its hard playing well and getting great averages in the pressure cooker that is the Lakeside

The Snake
01-08-2011, 11:19 PM
The darts on bbc is shite...them guys are pub level :laugh: Adams likes being the big fish.

The PDC final was class...enjoyed it...Such a huge drop when you go back and watch them clowns on bbc :laugh:

Elephant Man
01-08-2011, 11:20 PM
The darts on bbc is shite...them guys are pub level :laugh: Adams likes being the big fish.

The PDC final was class...enjoyed it...Such a huge drop when you go back and watch them clowns on bbc :laugh:

:laugh:Where did the PDC get all their top quality players from again?

The Snake
01-08-2011, 11:24 PM
:laugh:Where did the PDC get all their top quality players from again?

From the stepping stone tournament...

Ur remind me of the annoying wankers in the pub who always speculate that the BDO guys are better....

flouncy
01-08-2011, 11:33 PM
LOL and nobody has stated who would win yet !!

Saul
01-08-2011, 11:39 PM
LOL and nobody has stated who would win yet !!

Taylor, quite obviously seeing as he's won 15 world titles in the higher standard tournament compared to Wolfie's two. Then there's the fact that Wolfie bottles it quite a lot too :cop:. Even in getting knocked out of the Professional tournament he still played a lot better than the British champion.

TommyGunn
01-08-2011, 11:53 PM
:wave:The Dreamboy had a shite average at the Lakeside and getting to the 2nd round was an accomplishment for him yet he walks to phils darts club final:laugh2:

:wave:Its hard playing well and getting great averages in the pressure cooker that is the Lakeside

Telly neves.....Playing more on the telly in the major leagues has calmed him :woot:

Dream Boy was the world #1 in the haha :cop:

Elephant Man
01-09-2011, 12:12 AM
Ur remind me of the annoying wankers in the pub who always speculate that the BDO guys are better....

:wave:Check who won the Grand Slam of Darys tourney and check how well Gary Anderson did in the pubs tournament prior to cruising to the PDC final

Dream Boy was the world #1 in the haha :cop:

Yet he never won it:laugh:

I like Gary,always liked him but the nerves of playing at the home of darts destroyed him...Ally Pally has no history and thats why he can play his proper game.

Elephant Man
01-09-2011, 12:14 AM
Phil Taylor is better than Martin Adams...no dispute in that,Phils the GOAT,hes a big fat arrogant cunt but hes deffo the best.

But seeing guys like Webster,Whitlock and Anderson do well in Phils Darts Club tells me that Wolfie would do just as good if not better.

Saul
01-09-2011, 12:25 AM
Phil Taylor is better than Martin Adams...no dispute in that,Phils the GOAT,hes a big fat arrogant cunt but hes deffo the best.

But seeing guys like Webster,Whitlock and Anderson do well in Phils Darts Club tells me that Wolfie would do just as good if not better.

Baiting aside I agree with every word in your first point but not so much with the second point, I don't think Wolfie would do as well because he would still bottle it IMO and doesn't score well enough to get to the double quick enough to compensate for it. He's getting on a bit as well. Someone like Waites would be much more suited to the PDC.

Elephant Man
01-09-2011, 04:40 PM
:hail:Wolifie to become a three time world champ shortly

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/01/10/article-1242165-07D0D2DB000005DC-380_468x327.jpg

Elephant Man
01-09-2011, 09:40 PM
:hail:Three time World Champion Martin 'Wolfie' Adams

TommyGunn
01-09-2011, 10:25 PM
I like Gary,always liked him but the nerves of playing at the home of darts destroyed him...Ally Pally has no history and thats why he can play his proper game.
Dont fuckin try and bait me Kurt :rofl:

Elephant Man
01-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Dont fuckin try and bait me Kurt :rofl:

:sad:As if I ever would

Elephant Man
10-25-2011, 09:07 PM
:wave:Wolfie beat the PDC Champ Lewis 13-12 at the Tavern to be the Undisputed Darts Champion :owned::owned::owned:

BDO > Phils Darts Club :owned:

Elephant Man
10-25-2011, 09:08 PM
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01556/martin-adams_1556431c.jpg

BDO/PDC Unified and Undisputed Darts Champion of the World :owned::owned:

TommyGunn
10-26-2011, 06:48 PM
I had a feeling Wolfie would do him, Jackpot has been crap since winning the title :laugh:

JimmyAfro
10-26-2011, 09:06 PM
Has anyone ever been to lakesise? I have always fancied it but theres always something slightly better than darts to spend my reddies on.

TommyGunn
11-20-2011, 06:10 PM
:laugh2:BDO - Not one player in the semi's of the Grand Slam :laugh:

Elephant Man
11-20-2011, 06:31 PM
:laugh2:BDO - Not one player in the semi's of the Grand Slam :laugh:

:laugh:Two of em came from the BDO

:wave:Wolfie undisputed Champ

TommyGunn
11-21-2011, 12:18 AM
They all came from the BDO :rofl:

Elephant Man
11-21-2011, 12:32 AM
They all came from the BDO :rofl:

:laugh:Exactly.Its like United or Chelsea taking all of lets say Evertons best players and then going around saying how much better they are.BDO actually produces the talent while Phils darts club just nicks it.:sad:

Look at your man Gary Anderson...how come he was so fukkin shit in the BDO but now on Sky hes one of the best:rofl:Anderson getting to the second rd of the Lakeside was seen as great for him:cop:

TommyGunn
11-21-2011, 12:36 AM
Kurt bites every time :laugh:

Anderson suffered TV nerves while with the BDO but after a year of playing a lot of TV in the real darts he got used to it. He couldnt win a match on TV in the haha darts but was still world #1 by a mile :rofl:

Elephant Man
11-21-2011, 12:40 AM
Kurt bites every time :laugh:

:laugh:I like debating the ol darts

Anderson suffered TV nerves while with the BDO

:point:Yeah thats generally what happens when you're playing at the real legitimate darts tournament instead of Hearns made up one on Sky:wave:

He couldnt win a match on TV in the haha darts but was still world #1 by a mile :rofl:

Anderson could play at the Lakeside in January and you know he aint getting to the quarters:owned:

Sky now want Ted the Count in the Premier league:owned:

TommyGunn
11-21-2011, 12:52 AM
More pressure playing for the bigger bucks on Sky :laugh:

Elephant Man
11-21-2011, 12:57 AM
More pressure playing for the bigger bucks on Sky :laugh:

If Taylor had stayed in the BDO he would only be a four time Champ I reckon:sad:

TommyGunn
11-21-2011, 06:18 PM
Wolfie only won world titles when everyone left. Winning the title with an 88 average :sad:

Elephant Man
11-21-2011, 06:23 PM
Wolfie only won world titles when everyone left. Winning the title with an 88 average :sad:

Beating the PDC Champion with the same average:owned:

glasgow
11-21-2011, 07:17 PM
mate do u honestly beleiv the bdo to be better or are u just trolling tommy?

Elephant Man
11-21-2011, 07:22 PM
mate do u honestly beleiv the bdo to be better or are u just trolling tommy?

BDO is the real darts tournament.Lakeside is the home of Darts.Sky can harp on all they want about how great the PDC is but if Phil Taylor retired in 1994 then there wouldnt be a difference between the two.
PDC spent their entire existence just trying to put the BDO out of business.Phils darts club are a bunch of cunts:wank:

glasgow
11-21-2011, 08:24 PM
BDO is the real darts tournament.Lakeside is the home of Darts.Sky can harp on all they want about how great the PDC is but if Phil Taylor retired in 1994 then there wouldnt be a difference between the two.
PDC spent their entire existence just trying to put the BDO out of business.Phils darts club are a bunch of cunts:wank:

:sad:

Elephant Man
11-21-2011, 08:34 PM
:sad:

:cop:In the entire history of the PDC 'Championship' only one man has won it who didnt come from the BDO.Says it all.

BDO produces dart players.PDC poaches em:sad:

glasgow
11-21-2011, 08:42 PM
:cop:In the entire history of the PDC 'Championship' only one man has won it who didnt come from the BDO.Says it all.

BDO produces dart players.PDC poaches em:sad:

:facepalm: of course. when u join a pub team u register with the bdo. all the counties and area teams are all run by the bdo.
The Pdc is for professionals. In darts u dont go from nothing to being a pro (unless your a child genius like lewis). U start off at the feeder league, the Bdo :woot:

Elephant Man
11-21-2011, 08:50 PM
:facepalm: of course. when u join a pub team u register with the bdo. all the counties and area teams are all run by the bdo.
The Pdc is for professionals. In darts u dont go from nothing to being a pro (unless your a child genius like lewis). U start off at the feeder league, the Bdo :woot:

:sad:Its like Footy.Lets say Gers have some talented youngsters/players and Man United come in for them and poach them all.Everybody then raves about United players while laughing at Gers shitty team.Of course they have a shitty team when all the best players have been nicked:facepalm:

:wave:Martin Adams Undisputed Champion and #1 Dart player in the world

glasgow
11-21-2011, 08:54 PM
:sad:Its like Footy.Lets say Gers have some talented youngsters/players and Man United come in for them and poach them all.Everybody then raves about United players while laughing at Gers shitty team.Of course they have a shitty team when all the best players have been nicked:facepalm:

:wave:Martin Adams Undisputed Champion and #1 Dart player in the world

cant beleive u think the bdo players are shit :sad:
I know they are not as good but I wud never have said they wer shit :sad:

Elephant Man
11-21-2011, 08:58 PM
cant beleive u think the bdo players are shit :sad:
I know they are not as good but I wud never have said they wer shit :sad:

:hand:Dont push it

TommyGunn
11-21-2011, 09:08 PM
Beating the PDC Champion with the same average:owned:Yes and that was embarrassing, we all know if Jackpot had actually practiced this year Wolfie wouldn't have got a leg :laugh:

Elephant Man
11-21-2011, 09:23 PM
Yes and that was embarrassing, we all know if Jackpot had actually practiced this year Wolfie wouldn't have got a leg :laugh:

:laughup:Jackpot tried his hardest .He was desperate to shit on the BDO but Wolfie and the BDO came througg and proved again that they are the home of darts:hail:

TommyGunn
11-21-2011, 09:44 PM
BDO embarrassed this week :hand: