PDA

View Full Version : King Kenny coming to Brum

Elephant Man
01-07-2011, 09:40 PM
:hail:600k agreed for the phenom who has blasted 21 league goals already in the mighty SPL for the mighty Glasgow Rangers despite playing up top on his own.

:hail:Also getting David Bentley on loan for the season and had £7m fee agreed for Robbie Keane but he didnt wanna leave London and would rather sit on his fat arse on the subs bench picking up his wages :wank:

:hail:Miller to hit 15 Prem goals by May

Lenny
01-07-2011, 10:21 PM
first of all, i still have doubtx this goes through.

2nd of all, he cant cut it in EPL. Proven fact. Good player but will never ever score that amount in the prem.daft buy by Eck tbh.

glasgow
01-07-2011, 10:22 PM
the mighty glasgow rangers.....

:hail: the elephant man

Lenny
01-07-2011, 10:22 PM
3rd of all, Keane will go to a club not in the relegation dog fight :point:

Lenny
01-07-2011, 10:23 PM
the mighty glasgow rangers.....

:hail: the elephant man

mighty indeed, will be close to extinct once the revenue bill comes through, close to 30mill they saying.

Rangers :wave:

TommyGunn
01-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Asda aint the only ones selling Miller on the cheap :point:

The bank selling Kenny :wave:

glasgow
01-07-2011, 10:26 PM
they :rofl:

contracts aready signed, club sold to scots millionaire :hail:

TommyGunn
01-07-2011, 10:27 PM
The Rangers striker Kenny Miller has rejected a chance to move to Birmingham City. Photograph: Graham Stuart/PA
Kenny Miller has rejected an opportunity to join Birmingham City (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/birminghamcityfc) after Rangers (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/rangers) accepted a £650,000 offer for their Scotland international striker. Miller, whose contract at Ibrox expires in the summer, had been targeted by Alex McLeish as Birmingham seek to boost their attacking options.
However, a source close to the player has revealed that Miller is keen to continue his career abroad and is set to sign a pre-contract agreement with a "top foreign club" this month. He has no plans to leave Ibrox before the end of his deal.
Marseille have been heavily linked with the 31-year-old as have Bursaspor, although a move to Turkey is regarded as unlikely.
Rangers had a contingency plan should Miller, a former Wolves player, have accepted a return to the Midlands. The Scottish Premier League champions made a verbal offer of £650,000 for the Dundee United forward David Goodwillie but that was rejected in any case, with the Tannadice club seeking £1m up front for their main asset.

:rofl:

glasgow
01-07-2011, 10:31 PM
going to a top foreign club..... hes signing for linfield :hail:

TommyGunn
01-07-2011, 10:35 PM
He's coming to Aberdeen, we're letting you keep agent Foster :rofl:

glasgow
01-07-2011, 10:47 PM
foster flourishing under the mighty walter. can play in every position. like john oshea only good

TommyGunn
01-07-2011, 10:54 PM
Agent Foster doing his job and costing Rangers the first goal at the weekend with a pass right to the celtic player :laugh:

Lenny
01-07-2011, 11:21 PM
great ball to Super Joe, Joe then plays pass of the season to Sammy :hail:

Lenny
01-07-2011, 11:23 PM
they :rofl:

contracts aready signed, club sold to scots millionaire :hail:

you sure about that. ?

I can bet you 100% that aint happened. Rangers sources already today Graham Speirs not to hold their breath on the takeover.

Face Facts.

You may win the league but financially, your fucked. proper fucked..fucked by an aids victim, with no rubber, up the ass fucked.

Elephant Man
01-07-2011, 11:37 PM
:hand:Kennys shit

glasgow
01-08-2011, 12:49 AM
you may win the league

lenny telling it like it is :hail:

Galway
01-08-2011, 01:30 AM
Robbie Keane is the definition of a journeyman. You're probably better off without him :laugh:

Elephant Man
01-08-2011, 01:33 AM
Robbie Keane is the definition of a journeyman. You're probably better off without him :laugh:

Yeah Im not too bothered about him for £7m....we need a goalscorer:sad:

Galway
01-08-2011, 01:37 AM
Keane is the man if you want someone who's gonna look for a penalty at every possible opportunity, perform YMCA in front of the referees and just generally reek of averageness :cop:

Bentley's a good signing actually. He's never really been given a chance at Spurs with Lennon there

Elephant Man
01-08-2011, 01:41 AM
Keane is the man if you want someone who's gonna look for a penalty at every possible opportunity, perform YMCA in front of the referees and just generally reek of averageness :cop:

Bentley's a good signing actually. He's never really been given a chance at Spurs with Lennon there

Yeah Im glad we got him....:sad:Zigic has been a terrible signing though,7ft lanky long turd

Lenny
01-08-2011, 11:16 AM
Galway mate, Keane is a Journey man??

Seriously thats a nonsense statement, complete stupidity, scored 40 plus goals for Ireland, and has a goal every other game in the league, average players dont have records like that.

45 international goals more than Michael Owen and plenty of other great strkers. WOuld you rather have quinn and Cascarino back?

It will be a long long long time before Ireland see a striker of his ilk again.

ulster86
01-08-2011, 03:58 PM
Yeah Im glad we got him....:sad:Zigic has been a terrible signing though,7ft lanky long turd

You weren't saying that when he did a Hand of God pass against United :hand:

Elephant Man
01-08-2011, 04:00 PM
Galway mate, Keane is a Journey man??

Seriously thats a nonsense statement, complete stupidity, scored 40 plus goals for Ireland, and has a goal every other game in the league, average players dont have records like that.

45 international goals more than Michael Owen and plenty of other great strkers. WOuld you rather have quinn and Cascarino back?

It will be a long long long time before Ireland see a striker of his ilk again.

:sad:Hes had more clubs than Tiger Woods

glasgow
01-08-2011, 04:38 PM
im sure ur loving it mate birmingham stuffing milwall after all those pictures with haye:cop:

Lenny
01-08-2011, 05:57 PM
:sad:Hes had more clubs than Tiger Woods

And that means what ?

TommyGunn
01-08-2011, 06:05 PM
And that means what ?Means he's a journeyman. :laugh:

SPL level now Robbie :sad:

Elephant Man
01-08-2011, 08:30 PM
And that means what ?

Means he's a journeyman. :laugh:

:laugh:

Lenny
01-09-2011, 07:15 PM
a journey man is someone who goes from club to club contributing little.

keane is far from a journeyman. Fact

Berbatov was and has never been the same player without him. Also proven in his goal scoring record.

Most stupid argument ive ever read, Robbie Keane journeyman, Check his goal scoring record. That aint the record of a journeyman, far fucking from it.

TommyGunn
01-09-2011, 10:55 PM
Berbas in the form of his life :rofl:

The journeyman will be at Shamrock Rovers next season :sad:

Elephant Man
01-09-2011, 11:00 PM
:sad:Journeyman rather sit on his fat arse picking up wages while not playing than play regular football for an ex Gers manager

Lenny
01-09-2011, 11:02 PM
Hes to good for Brum, fuck sake if Kenny Miller is going to turn you down what chance you got of getting Robbie Keane.

The Championship awaits :wave:

Lenny
01-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Berbas in the form of his life :rofl:

The journeyman will be at Shamrock Rovers next season :sad:

His best season thus far since his and Keanes partnership was broken up, yes or no? its been what 4 seasons since then?

Elephant Man
01-09-2011, 11:04 PM
Hes to good for Brum, fuck sake if Kenny Miller is going to turn you down what chance you got of getting Robbie Keane.

:sad:He was playing in the SPL not too long ago plying his trade against 40 yr old David Weir

Elephant Man
01-09-2011, 11:14 PM

:point:Strong rumors down here than hes gonna sign for West Ham cus the spoilt baby wants to stay in London

:wave:Keano in the Championship next year

:cop:Miller hasnt turned us down yet either...Fiorentina have came in for him and hes still deciding who to join.

Galway
01-09-2011, 11:38 PM
Keane is past it Len. He had talent no doubt about it, but he never became the player he should have become. Being honest, his club career leaves a lot to be desired. He didn't cut it at Inter, didn't cut it at Leeds and didn't cut it at Liverpool. He failed to make it at the three biggest clubs he was at. He's one of those players who look great in average teams, but once you throw him into the sea he drowns. He's scoring for Ireland sure, but the standard of international football nowadays is abysmal and he misses 7 or 8 for every one he gets anyway. Celtic are the perfect club for him, he had a great spell up there but now he's more than likely going to end up at some relegation battling team like West Ham.

And btw, since splitting up with Berbatov the most goals Keane has scored in a season in any league that's worth a shite is 6. Something tells me he's missing Sir Dimitar more than Berba misses him :wave:

BDUB
01-09-2011, 11:38 PM
Who? :wave:

Lenny
01-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Miller to. Fiorentina done deal,announced tomorrow

TommyGunn
01-10-2011, 12:04 PM
His best season thus far since his and Keanes partnership was broken up, yes or no? its been what 4 seasons since then?That'll be the season he scored 15 league goals in 36 matches. He's got 14 league goals in 17 matches just now :laugh:

:hail: Form of Berbas life

Lenny
01-10-2011, 01:47 PM
Aanswer the question , 4 seasons later :cop:

Lenny
01-10-2011, 01:49 PM
Deal done awaiting official annoincment , out of hun squad tonight

TommyGunn
01-10-2011, 01:52 PM
No it wasnt, this is. Journeymans best season was when he played with Berba though. Won the move to Liverpool and flopped badly without Sir Dimitar beside him. :rofl:

Elephant Man
01-10-2011, 02:18 PM
If Keano was English Lenny would attack him at will:sad:

Lenny
01-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Berba was a joke in everyone eyes on here till last few weeks with the exception of grant who always believed.on hom and stuck by him. More bandwagon jumping I see :sad:

TommyGunn
01-10-2011, 03:10 PM
If Keano was English Lenny would attack him at will:sad:Journeyman would catch nothing but venom from Stephen :sad:

Elephant Man
01-13-2011, 11:12 PM
Apparently Kenny move is back on and hes close to joining us

Lenny
01-13-2011, 11:16 PM
appartantly everything was done with Fiorentina and rangers ruined the move, kinda feel sorry for Miller he may be a dirty hun but wouldnt begrudge him a big move to fiorentina (id actually be glad to see back of him in truth :laugh: )

Galway
01-13-2011, 11:18 PM
Berba was a joke in everyone eyes on here till last few weeks with the exception of grant who always believed.on hom and stuck by him. More bandwagon jumping I see :sad:

Galway was always a huge fan of Sir Dimitar :hail:

Find one post where I ever criticised him, go on :cop:

Lenny
01-13-2011, 11:37 PM
Galway was always a huge fan of Sir Dimitar :hail:

Find one post where I ever criticised him, go on :cop:

you dont count, your only a johnny come lately :hand:

Galway
01-13-2011, 11:44 PM
Vermaelen out for the season, will Wenger buy? :cop:

Lenny
01-13-2011, 11:51 PM
I dont wanna talk about it, rumour doing rounds about Upson :facepalm:

Id be happy with Cahill but coyle can blow me for 15mill. :hand:

10 and vela on loan.

Not confiemed it season yet, but few have said since last weeks breakdown would probably be 3 more months. massive loss for us.

Galway
01-13-2011, 11:57 PM
I dont wanna talk about it, rumour doing rounds about Upson :facepalm:

Id be happy with Cahill but coyle can blow me for 15mill. :hand:

10 and vela on loan.

Not confiemed it season yet, but few have said since last weeks breakdown would probably be 3 more months. massive loss for us.

The Vermaelen injury seems Rosicky-esque. "He'll be back in a few weeks", "Okay actually give it another few weeks" "One more month, that's it I promise", "Fuck it, surgery" :sad:

Lenny
01-14-2011, 12:01 AM
the problem is they havent been able to accuratly diagnose the injury, hence unsure of correct for of action.

It was rest, then more rest, then protective boot, he started to train then after boot and broke down again. Im guessing if he does get the surgery they have finally got abetter idea about it. Wenger is on record of saying the injury is a mystery and to be fair we have some of the best docs/physios in the league, just on of them things i suppose.

unfortunate though, dude is a natural leader on the park.

Galway
01-14-2011, 12:02 AM
The Rosicky injury was a mystery too if I remember correctly :cop:

He ended up missing close to 18 months

Elephant Man
01-14-2011, 12:03 AM
:sad:Arsenal need George Graham back

TommyGunn
01-14-2011, 12:08 AM
:sad:Arsenal need George Graham backThey need the old back 4 to come with him :sad:

Elephant Man
01-14-2011, 12:12 AM
They need the old back 4 to come with him :sad:

:sad:Bout time they got rid of all those poncy foreigners and brought back the English steel

Galway
01-14-2011, 12:14 AM
:sad:Bout time they got rid of all those poncy foreigners and brought back the English steel

Cesc & Nasri out, Cattermole & Barton in :hail:

TommyGunn
01-14-2011, 04:35 PM

Cesc & Nasri out, Cattermole & Barton in :hail::laugh:

Lenny
01-14-2011, 04:55 PM
Poncy Foreigners?

We had the worst discipline record in the league this season up until last i heard, dunno if its changed in last 2 weeks or so.

Also, Viera and Petit were not Poncy

Elephant Man
01-14-2011, 05:12 PM
:laugh:Robbie Savage gets booked every game he plays..biggest poncy poof going

Lenny
01-15-2011, 12:47 AM
Petit and Viera were no Ponces. no one can say otherwise :laugh:

also-

Birmingham have had a £6million bid accepted by Tottenham for unsettled striker Robbie Keane.

The 30-year-old has been heavily linked with a loan move to West Ham over the last few days, but Spurs boss Harry Redknapp moved to silence that speculation on Friday, stressing that any deal must be to buy the striker.

And the Blues have now emerged as front-runners to secure Keane's signature after agreeing an initial £4million fee with Tottenham, which could rise to £6m via various add-ons and clauses in the deal.

Republic of Ireland international Keane, currently in his second stint at White Hart Lane, has scored one goal in 13 matches this season and has struggled to dislodge Jermain Defoe and Roman Pavlyuchenko from the first team.

Birmingham boss Alex McLeish has made no secret of his desire to bolster his front line this month, with his current attacking force struggling to find the net.

Should Birmingham sign Keane, it remains to be seen whether they will continue with their pursuit of Rangers' Kenny Miller - who they have also had a bid accepted for.

far as i know, he doesnt want to uproot family from london, nothing to do with wanting to sit and pick up a wage, just wants to have some stability for his family, nothing wrong with that. If Fulham come up with the money i could see that happen. Great signing for Brum if it happens, no one can hold a candle to him up front at that club.

Elephant Man
01-15-2011, 01:02 AM
Bhams only a two hour drive...hes hardly moving to Afghanistan:sad:Im surprised Keane even knows the meaning of stability looking at all the moves hes had.

Lenny
01-15-2011, 01:09 AM
you praise the arrvial of miller and criticse keane possible coming :laugh:

if thats what brum fans thing, im confused

most of the moves he has had was club selling him, not keane asking for move.

coventry to inter-club sold him

inter-leeds-wanted to play and not sit on a bench

leeds-spurs-club sold him

spurs-liverpool-club sold him for 20mil

pool-spurs- rafa lost the plot

spurs-celtic-wanted to play football.

no mercenary and good player with a fantastic record in the english league and international football. :wave:

Elephant Man
01-15-2011, 01:13 AM
No I would like him to join but I dont think he wants to and is just waiting on a bigger club and will mess us around for a while..I think the whole not leaving London thing is bollocks tbh because if someone like Newcastle/Sunderland offered him big wages I think he would be off in a flash.
If we are the only ones who have a bid accepted then he has two choices..waste the last couple of his good years sitting on a bench or playing every game for us.

Lenny
01-15-2011, 01:18 AM
Guarantee you he wont go to Newcastle or Sunderland and isnt waiting on bigger club mate. Genuinly Brum are about as big as going to come in for him, only bigger club would be everton and dont see that happening personally, they need him but doubt cant afford him, however i could see him going there just to get one upon liverpool :laugh:

Peter Grant said the other day about him and his family in London,i also know he was offered chance to come back to celtic in summer, same money etc.. but didnt want to move his family.Like you have said hes had alot of moves and i think he just wants to have some stability for his wife and new baby mate. aint about money, id imagine brum are offering good money.

I dunno, he may take the move to Brum, but genuinly I cant understand why McCleish or Brum chief exec or who ever negotiates deals seem to take so long to conclude, Boyd, Miller and possibly Keane all leave them hanging on. Really fucks up moves for other players.

Lenny
01-17-2011, 10:59 PM
lot of talk on twitter bout Miller-

I think it's official. Bursaspor has transferred Rangers player Kenny Miller and sign a 2.5 year contract.

Fucking mental if true, cant understand why he would turn down Brum to go to Turkey

Elephant Man
01-18-2011, 12:40 AM
Fucking mental if true, cant understand why he would turn down Brum to go to Turkey

Money!!!!
I think we offered him good money but the Turks have offered more plus theres good weather out there and a good lifestyle.

Lenny
01-18-2011, 01:42 PM
Still thinks its a mad decision if thats what it comes to begs.

TommyGunn
01-18-2011, 01:44 PM
Kenny looking to cash in in his last couple of years at his peak.

Lenny
01-18-2011, 01:48 PM
money over ambition, sad but all to common sight.

Turkey wouldnt be high on my lists of place to live, bit wild and funny.