2008 World Amateur Championship Ningbo, People's Republic of China 1st 60 kg
2009 Russian Multi-Nations event St. Petersburg, Russia 1st 60 kg
2009 European Amateur Championships Kiev, Ukraine 1st 60 kg
2010 European Union Amateur Championships Keszthely, Hungary 1st 60 kg
2010 World Amateur Championship Barbados 1st 60 kg

:hail: :hail: :hail:

Elephant Man
12-03-2010, 12:40 PM
Best presentation,best technical bid,best stadia yet dont get past the first round of voting,as obvious a stitch up as you will ever see.
No matter what England did,FIFA were never going to give us the world cup because they have an agenda and its against England.
They love it when Spanish or Italian sides were dominating Europe but when English clubs start doing it fat Blatter and that Cunt Platini start complaining:wank:
No problem with Russia getting it but it should have been a close race between us and them.

OKMike
12-03-2010, 08:03 PM
ButtHurt is a big fan of the synchronized swimming and male diving :sad:

Those synchronized swimming chics have amazing bodies!

Lenny
12-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Best presentation,best technical bid,best stadia yet dont get past the first round of voting,as obvious a stitch up as you will ever see.
No matter what England did,FIFA were never going to give us the world cup because they have an agenda and its against England.
They love it when Spanish or Italian sides were dominating Europe but when English clubs start doing it fat Blatter and that Cunt Platini start complaining:wank:
No problem with Russia getting it but it should have been a close race between us and them.

to be fair kurt there are several reasons for this.
1)The media, undeniable they fucked it for england regardless how good english bid was the english media cant help self sabotage, engliand side pre world cup as another case in point.
2)they dont laud over the EPL sides because they are neglecting their own young players in favour of running massive debts and risking bankrupting themselves t sign foreign imports.
3)Your sig says it all, it will never ever ever go away the damage english fans have done over the years. Heisel and the years of hooliganism have done more damage than england will ever admit. They caused trouble at a recent European championships i believe in the last decade, water cannons etc.. Sad that all the hard work to eradicate the hooliganism still cant wipe out the history.
4)Blatter and Fifa love broadening football to every quater, england wasnt exciting enough! russia(new), brazil, Qatar(New and FFS) over england and the quality USA bid says it all.

Elephant Man
12-03-2010, 11:50 PM
to be fair kurt there are several reasons for this.
1)The media, undeniable they fucked it for england regardless how good english bid was the english media cant help self sabotage, engliand side pre world cup as another case in point.

This is where FIFA are biased.They said none of that would affect the bid then after its announced Russia have got it,they say it certainly had an effect.

2)they dont laud over the EPL sides because they are neglecting their own young players in favour of running massive debts and risking bankrupting themselves t sign foreign imports.

I honestly dont think they care tbh,If Man Utd,Arsenal both had 11 Englishmen on the field they still wouldnt like it.

3)Your sig says it all, it will never ever ever go away the damage english fans have done over the years. Heisel and the years of hooliganism have done more damage than england will ever admit. They caused trouble at a recent European championships i believe in the last decade, water cannons etc.. Sad that all the hard work to eradicate the hooliganism still cant wipe out the history.

Yeah the violence is ridiculous but is it not bad in Germany?Or Holland?What about the terrible racism in Spain?
FIFA dont seem that bothered about that.

4)Blatter and Fifa love broadening football to every quater, england wasnt exciting enough! russia(new), brazil, Qatar(New and FFS) over england and the quality USA bid says it all.

If Russia had the best bid and the best stadia then thats great but FIFA shouldnt be giving tournaments to countries just because they never had it before.
Russia getting it is no problem to me but England not even getting past the 1st rd of voting is a disgrace IMO and to me shows an agenda by FIFA.
Russia and Qatar lined sepps pockets:sad:
I dont think anyone believed England would only get one vote.

Lenny
12-04-2010, 08:34 AM
i aint defending it Kurt, ive said all along it would of been great for all of ireland to have it in UK and i dont disagree with anything you say mate although platini more so than blatter does care about clubs debt and amount of foreign players in the league is too much. NO doubt there was a bias towards england, but certain quarters in england have to take a shit load of responsibility for it mate.

i do find it funny the 2 countries who won are the richest however i dont believe bribes went down i just feel fifa wanted places never been in before. Spain/Portugals bid would easily rival englands for stadia, passion etc. easily, but again they were never getting it.

Sophie Hart
12-04-2010, 09:10 AM
I think England has been in lime light for nearly a decade now, but there are many other nations, so they should gladly take a break...its time for Russia now

mohawk
12-04-2010, 12:48 PM
who were they trying to kid!! getting prince willy to swing it for them....that was a sure sign of desperation.