PDA

View Full Version : Man City won't be finishing top 4

ulster86
08-14-2010, 01:41 PM
:laugh::laugh: they're fuckin shit...a team of individuals. Spurs should be about 4 up.

:laugh: @ Yaya being paid 200k a week

Elephant Man
08-14-2010, 01:43 PM
:laugh:Its only 45mins into the first game of the season...Hart has been brilliant so far.
Mancini should play Adebayor up top...Wright Phillips isnt good enough.
Super Mario Balotelli will light up the prem when he starts playing :cop:

ulster86
08-14-2010, 01:45 PM
:laugh:Its only 45mins into the first game of the season...Hart has been brilliant so far.
Mancini should play Adebayor up top...Wright Phillips isnt good enough.
Super Mario Balotelli will light up the prem when he starts playing :cop:

Spurs will finish above them again mate, I could even see Pool or Everton finishing above Shitty :sad:

Elephant Man
08-14-2010, 01:46 PM
Spurs will finish above them again mate, I could even see Pool or Everton finishing above Shitty :sad:

:hand:First game of the season means nowt and City will probably end upnicking the win

ulster86
08-14-2010, 01:48 PM
:hand:First game of the season means nowt and City will probably end upnicking the win

:rofl: like you'd be saying that if we slipped up against Newcastle

TommyGunn
08-14-2010, 01:49 PM
City will finish behind Villa and Spurs :sad:

Elephant Man
08-14-2010, 01:49 PM
:rofl: like you'd be saying that if we slipped up against Newcastle

Losing at home to Newcastle is a bit different to losing at Spurs :hand:

ulster86
08-14-2010, 01:51 PM
Fabio is looking like an idiot now for playing Green over Hart :laugh:

BDUB
08-14-2010, 01:54 PM
The asylum already cluttered with kickball threads. :sad:

Elephant Man
08-14-2010, 01:55 PM
The asylum already cluttered with kickball threads. :sad:

:cop:Two NBA games are going to be played in London this season...Begbie may take a little look at the boring Yank sport to pass the time.

ulster86
08-14-2010, 04:08 PM
:hail: blackpool top of the league

ulster86
08-14-2010, 04:20 PM
Birmingham in the relegation zone where they will remain all season :wave:

Elephant Man
08-14-2010, 04:29 PM
:hand:Its a marathon not a sprint

Elephant Man
08-14-2010, 04:47 PM
Birmingham in the relegation zone where they will remain all season :wave:

:owned::owned:What you saying now Bitch?

ulster86
08-14-2010, 04:55 PM
Still the 3rd team in Brimingham :owned:

Elephant Man
08-14-2010, 04:57 PM
:cop:I found a great Hernandez sig

ulster86
08-14-2010, 05:00 PM
:cop:I found a great Hernandez sig

Let me see :cop:

Why isn't my sig showing? I can't put an avatar up either :mad:

Elephant Man
08-14-2010, 05:06 PM
Let me see :cop:

Why isn't my sig showing? I can't put an avatar up either :mad:

:hand:Trolls have no privileges here.

http://i36.tinypic.com/1g4u93.jpg

ulster86
08-14-2010, 05:12 PM
Looks great :hail:

Get it sorted bitch :mad:

The Snake
08-15-2010, 06:09 AM
Spurs will keep man city out of the top 4

Jord
08-15-2010, 02:20 PM
:cop: Chelsea will win the league, then who cares about who finishes 2nd,3rd or 4th. It'll be Man Ure and Arsenal making up the top 3, then out of Spurs, Liverpool and Man City for 4th, 5th and 6th :cop:

ulster86
08-15-2010, 02:23 PM
To 6 will be...

United
Chelsea
Arsenal
Spurs
Liverpool
City

I had a hard time deciding who would finish 5th between City and Liverpool, I hate both equally so there's no bias involved. :cop:

Jord
08-15-2010, 02:29 PM
To 6 will be...

United
Chelsea
Arsenal
Spurs
Liverpool
City

I had a hard time deciding who would finish 5th between City and Liverpool, I hate both equally so there's no bias involved. :cop::rofl: United won't finish first. I just can't see it. Chicarito looks a good signing but you haven't really strengthened in the right areas for me to see you beating Chelsea to 1st. Chelsea were in transition, 1st season under Ancelotti and still won. They'll be even better this year now they're all settled.

ulster86
08-15-2010, 02:35 PM
:rofl: United won't finish first. I just can't see it. Chicarito looks a good signing but you haven't really strengthened in the right areas for me to see you beating Chelsea to 1st. Chelsea were in transition, 1st season under Ancelotti and still won. They'll be even better this year now they're all settled.

Settled? :laugh: They got worse as the season went on. :rofl:

We've made the right signings, we brought in a young talented centre back were we were light at times last year and a young striker who has a great career in front of him. :cop:

I haven't seen this guy Bebe so not sure how he'll turn out but those were the two areas we needed to strengthen. You talk about Chelsea improving but all our young players have another years experience and will get even better as the season goes on. Another treble isn't out of the question. :wave:

Jord
08-15-2010, 02:37 PM
Settled? :laugh: They got worse as the season went on. :rofl:

We've made the right signings, we brought in a young talented centre back were we were light at times last year and a young striker who has a great career in front of him. :cop:

I haven't seen this guy Bebe so not sure how he'll turn out but those were the two areas we needed to strengthen. You talk about Chelsea improving but all our young players have another years experience and will get even better as the season goes on. Another treble isn't out of the question. :wave:Obviously how it ends up turning out is mainly down to how badly effected teams are by injuries... if you can avoid losing too many players then I agree you're in with more than just a shout of winning, but a couple of big blows will affect you worse than Chelsea IMO :cop:

ulster86
08-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Obviously how it ends up turning out is mainly down to how badly effected teams are by injuries... if you can avoid losing too many players then I agree you're in with more than just a shout of winning, but a couple of big blows will affect you worse than Chelsea IMO :cop:

Yeah injuries always play a big part which is why I reckon Arsenal are being overlooked this season. They'd terrible luck last season and still hung in there with a shout towards the end of the season. I don't think they'll win it but they'll be there or there abouts IMO.

Jord
08-15-2010, 02:46 PM
Yeah injuries always play a big part which is why I reckon Arsenal are being overlooked this season. They'd terrible luck last season and still hung in there with a shout towards the end of the season. I don't think they'll win it but they'll be there or there abouts IMO.Yeah that sounds about right tbh, Arsenal head to head look a brilliant side but a bit threadbare and inexperienced cover wise.

I'm not normally the biggest fan of the premier league but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on how things are shaping up as there's so many variables this time. Like if Man City can get their act together and play as a team, they will be a force, but I can't see it this season. Tottenham are pretty much the opposite of Man City as they actually play as a team :laugh: so I can see them finishing 4th this time but 5th/6th the year after. Liverpool will underachieve once again as they haven't replaced Alonso :cop: They don't realise how badly they miss him, the one player who linked their entire midfield and kept the side together is now gone, and Aquilani is a crock :laugh:

ulster86
08-15-2010, 02:51 PM
Yeah I'm not so sure how well Hodgson will do, Torres and Gerrard had shite world cups and without those 2 on top form Liverpool are very average. I think Cole is a great signing for them but they're still a few players short of challenging for the title. 4th is the best they can hope for and I reckon they'll come up short :laugh:

ulster86
08-29-2010, 05:20 PM
City's champions league hopes dealt another blow :wave:

Elephant Man
08-29-2010, 05:34 PM
:laugh2:Utd fan obsessed with the real Manchester club

Jord
09-03-2010, 03:00 PM
:owned: The real club in Manchester will start owning the glory hunters team over the next 5/10 years.