PDA

View Full Version : Duo Sacked

imported_Mofo2
01-27-2011, 07:45 PM
Andy Gray and Richard Keys, Two of the Bigest names in football commentary in the UK and influential in sports punditry on Sky Sports have been sacked over their part in a sexist slur against a female match official and a comment to a Junior Production assistant.

Was it the Right or Wrong decision? ...judge for yourselves!!

lCBxW-nUPus

ukfnwQJNYAg

Dj Si Thompson
01-27-2011, 08:58 PM
Andy Gray is the bad'un he lead Keys a stray

imported_Mofo2
01-27-2011, 09:00 PM
Si its all bollocks.....PC gone mad....when you actually look at what they have done, it does'nt deserve the sack its blown out of all proportion, its beyond ridiculous!

Welshy
01-27-2011, 09:55 PM
Richard Keys is a horrible bigot and should have been sacked years ago. This isn't the first time he's been caught out.

imported_Mofo2
01-27-2011, 09:59 PM
Welshy its getting debated on question time FFS, ts ridiculous, they should have been told to STFU and thats that!! The reason they have been fired is down to PC gone mad, no-one can tell me that women in EPL football or even at Championship level is something they think should'nt happen!! The fast tracking to get women through is ridiculous!!

Layton
01-27-2011, 10:11 PM
keys resigned u fucking idiot

imported_Mofo2
01-27-2011, 10:13 PM
keys resigned u fucking idiot

No he never...read between the lines and everything that has been said and then listen to the hour long interview he gave to Talksport as I did and its clear he was pushed!!

Welshy
01-27-2011, 10:16 PM
Key's comment about Karen Brady was a lot more troublesome than anything said about the female linesman. You don't get away with making such a comment about one of the most powerful businesswoman in the country.

Layton
01-27-2011, 10:18 PM
either way he resigned,people get pushed everyday

imported_Mofo2
01-27-2011, 10:20 PM
Key's comment about Karen Brady was a lot more troublesome than anything said about the female linesman. You don't get away with making such a comment about one of the most powerful businesswoman in the country.

What he said about Bradt was Negligible and in the context he was talking completely correct...it was in reference to her transfer dealings and comments she made over criticism she had received in the way she had dealt with them...she used the "its because I am a woman" CARD and keys simply said PLEASSSSSSSSSSE!!

And he was Right!!

AllTimeGreat
01-28-2011, 08:48 AM
Kinda inappropriate. Yeh i think they deserved to be sacked.

imported_Mofo2
01-28-2011, 09:38 PM
Shit its just me that seems to think its ridiculous then :-??

Rawly
01-28-2011, 09:42 PM
When taking the position they were in, they should know what kind of comments are appropriate, I've been following the story and I think they deserved it. Mostly Gray though.

imported_JK1700
01-29-2011, 02:11 PM
Andy Gray and Richard Keys, Two of the Bigest names in football commentary in the UK and influential in sports punditry on Sky Sports have been sacked over their part in a sexist slur against a female match official and a comment to a Junior Production assistant.

Was it the Right or Wrong decision? ...judge for yourselves!!

lCBxW-nUPus

ukfnwQJNYAg

The statement is incorrect. Keys wasnt sacked. He resigned. Look it up. Gray was sacked. Keys offered his resignation and Sky accepted it. Alot of people have complained about this and said it was just banter but I think both deserved the boot. Keys has always been shit at what he does and Gray was getting paid £1.7 million per year for saying things like "you can't win the lottery without buying a ticket".