PDA

View Full Version : Are Nadal and Federer Past It?

AllTimeGreat
01-27-2011, 03:27 PM
Federer was well outplayed by Djokovic tonight and Nadal seems to be slowing down in his speed on the court.

I always thought Nadals game is based on speed and fitness a lot and wouldn't last him to long.

I think these two may be finally passing the torch on?

Obama
01-27-2011, 03:35 PM
They got a couple majors left in them. But their glory days are over.

AllTimeGreat
01-27-2011, 03:43 PM
They got a couple majors left in them. But their glory days are over.

Thats what i am thinking to. Time for Novak and Murray to begin dominating. Even Roddick might have more left.

imported_Mofo2
01-27-2011, 07:18 PM
Federer is nearing the end, but he is still head and shoulders above many of his opponents!!
But with Nadal are you two taking the piss :)) he is 24 and won 3 of the last four majors and he would have won this if he did'nt get a hamstring injury in the first set that hampered him for the entire match!! His best days are still to come, he has at least 3/4 more years before he declines and besides who is out there that can even remotely come near him other than Federer :))

nilarmstrong
03-01-2011, 10:14 AM
Nadal, the top-ranked European who won the Sculptor Undecided, Suburb and the U.S. Unprotected this period, was able to exceed Federer formerly in the indorsement set, but he appeared to tyre as the join wore on. On Sabbatum, Nadal spent solon then digit hours and tercet sets lacing Andy Lexicographer to limit the unalterable of the contest for the position term in his calling.