PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on how Floyd and Pac would do in mma w/ or w/out some mma training?

imported_pacmantyson
12-18-2010, 08:26 PM
I'm just curious what boxing fans think about the subject.

Obama
12-18-2010, 08:28 PM
After a few years of hard work they might be able to pick up a title. Definitely couldn't jump straight into the big fights though.

imported_Nothingman
12-18-2010, 08:32 PM
There was a discussion about Floyd doing MMA 2 years back. Floyd dissed it, saying its a sport for "beer-drinking white boys" but then started talking about joining it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCoZebICbUw

Violent Demise
12-18-2010, 08:40 PM
I'm just curious what boxing fans think about the subject.

From what I hear they got pretty strict drug policies in MMA. For performing enhancing drugs. Pac would do terrible

Obama
12-18-2010, 08:44 PM
From what I hear they got pretty strict drug policies in MMA. For performing enhancing drugs. Pac would do terrible

Good point. Yea not lookin too good for Pacroid's chances. :-?

imported_pacmantyson
12-18-2010, 09:09 PM

VD, Venereal Disease, or whoever you are, i'm not in the mood today. why rap on about something u have and will never have proof about?

Welshy
12-18-2010, 09:42 PM
Never have? That's a bold statement unless you're able to predict the future.

imported_Nothingman
12-18-2010, 09:53 PM
VD, Venereal Disease, or whoever you are, i'm not in the mood today. why rap on about something u have and will never have proof about?
=))=D> Bravo!

Violent Demise
12-18-2010, 09:56 PM

I don't give a fuck what mood your in, chump. Your master Manny Pacquaio is on performing enhancing drugs. No one turns down $40 million unless he's hiding something. So accept it. And shut the fuck up.

Sweet Pea
12-18-2010, 09:58 PM
I don't give a fuck what mood your in, chump. Your master Manny Pacquaio is on performing enhancing drugs. No one turns down $40 million unless he's hiding something. So accept it. And shut the fuck up.

=))=))

imported_pacmantyson
12-18-2010, 10:12 PM

lol, you're out of control. i'm a fan of boxing, not just pacuaio. have u ever pondered the idea of pacuaio maybe not wanting to be bullied around by floyd and co. and figuring the fight would inevitably happen regardless? now, knowing that floyd hasn't budged and shows no signs of doing so, the logical choice for pac is to make the fight happen for the fans to meet floyd's demands, which he pretty much has. we're not talking about a long gap between the two instances, so why is pac willing to take the test now? it's reasonable to conclude that he has nothing more to hide than he did the previous time. in other words, he's still clean. deal with it, hater.

eastwood
12-18-2010, 10:19 PM
The day will come when wikileaks reveals the fraud that Poochiao is...

Violent Demise
12-19-2010, 06:40 PM
lol, you're out of control. i'm a fan of boxing, not just pacuaio. have u ever pondered the idea of pacuaio maybe not wanting to be bullied around by floyd and co. and figuring the fight would inevitably happen regardless? now, knowing that floyd hasn't budged and shows no signs of doing so, the logical choice for pac is to make the fight happen for the fans to meet floyd's demands, which he pretty much has. we're not talking about a long gap between the two instances, so why is pac willing to take the test now? it's reasonable to conclude that he has nothing more to hide than he did the previous time. in other words, he's still clean. deal with it, hater.

6 months is not a long time? It sure is enough time to clean out and make sure he's 100% clean. Use your fucking head. Pacquiao doing it for the fans is as lame an excuse as when he blamed his socks for the draw in Marquez 1. The fact that you actually believe that retarded excuse shows your more groupie than fan. Where were "the fans feelings" when he first turned it down? Why wait 6 months? And this not wanting to be bully by Mayweather is another moronic excuse. Cuz first off Mayweather didn't want Pac to do something Mayweather himself wasn't going to do. Floyd too was gonna take the tests. Not only that Mayweather quickly agreed to a 50-50 split and to Pacquiao's stupid demand regarding Floyd coming in over the weight limit. Pac should of done the same to Floyd's demand. That is if he really wanted the fight or had nothing to hide. I don't think Pacquiao is scared of Mayweather. He's not. He scared of failing the blood tests and being exposed for the fraud he is

Layton
12-19-2010, 06:48 PM
aside from the bullshit with dope i,l answer the real question. the fact of the matter is neither floydd or manny have one punch ko power so if they hadnt trained thier gonna get mauled in round one by a decent fighter. not even a top mma fighter just a decent one with a ground game. even if they trained would they be as good at mma is like asking an endless question the answers are all maybe.

imported_Mofo2
12-19-2010, 06:53 PM

Where the fuck did you pluck that amount of money for the fight, thats a complete and utter load of Bollocks and a pure fabrication...numbers were suggested and none of them came anywhere near that figure :-*

imported_Mofo2
12-19-2010, 07:00 PM

Take no notice...VD thinks he is the resident tough guy on the site and will not listen to anything you say as he is sure he knows all the answers :))What you have to realise is that you have a board full of Manny haters that will not take any relevant point of view you have as a sign of reason, only that you must be a Pactard :))

This also applies to Froch,Khan and Haye just incase you support any of them aswell :P

Violent Demise
12-19-2010, 07:05 PM
Where the fuck did you pluck that amount of money for the fight, thats a complete and utter load of Bollocks and a pure fabrication...numbers were suggested and none of them came anywhere near that figure :-*

That's cuz the fight never happened, stupid. :))

imported_Mofo2
12-19-2010, 07:20 PM
No one turns down $40 million

thats a complete and utter load of Bollocks and a pure fabrication.

That's cuz the fight never happened, stupid.

Ofcourse the fight never happened are you on drugs!

The point I was making was that figures had been bandied around, but there was never anything solid and there most definitely was'nt anything that was in the ballpark figure of what you lied I mean quoted to PMT :-*

You gave the bullshit to PMT as you obviously think he must be gullible :))

But im not and therefore can tell you that the figures you mentioned were bollocks and full of shit....look at your top post you say he was offered 40 million liessssssssssssssssss :))

If you are going to debate a point of view at least have some truth in your opinion :))

Obama
12-19-2010, 07:23 PM
I know Bob Arum is a crook and all, but how the fuck would Pac not make 40 million fighting Floyd if PPV buys are expected to exceed 3 million? Everyone projected a 40 million dollar payday for Pacroid.

imported_Mofo2
12-19-2010, 07:36 PM
I know Bob Arum is a crook and all, but how the fuck would Pac not make 40 million fighting Floyd if PPV buys are expected to exceed 3 million? Everyone projected a 40 million dollar payday for Pacroid.

Projected figures mean Jack shit and the ones that were given any credibility said 25-30 Million, a figure cannot seriously be used as though fact when it clearly is'nt :))

Obama
12-19-2010, 07:39 PM
Projected figures mean Jack shit and the ones that were given any credibility said 25-30 Million, a figure cannot seriously be used as though fact when it clearly is'nt :))

Pac made like 25 million fighting Cotto. How the fuck he don't make a hell of a lot more fighting Floyd? You don't expect PPV buys to exceed 1.5 million or something? =))

imported_Mofo2
12-19-2010, 07:50 PM
Pac made like 25 million fighting Cotto. How the fuck he don't make a hell of a lot more fighting Floyd? You don't expect PPV buys to exceed 1.5 million or something? =))
Are you forgetting that Manny took 60% and Cotto 40% or should we just ignore that...Ok for the sake of this debate...lets :))

Floyd would want a larger share but would have to take 50/50...Manny may make more overall....but 15 Million more...who really know?

It does'nt change the point of view that I have, that a 40 Million figure plucked out of the air has any credibility, thats unless its trying to Bamboozle a Noob who may buy it, because the rest of us will just shout BULLSHIT :))

Obama
12-19-2010, 07:53 PM
Are you forgetting that Manny took 60% and Cotto 40% or should we just ignore that...Ok for the sake of this debate...lets :))

Floyd would want a larger share but would have to take 50/50...Manny may make more overall....but 15 Million more...who really knows, it does'nt change the point of view that I have that a 40 Million figure plucked out of the air has any credibility unless its trying to Bamboozle a Noob because the rest of us will just shout BULLSHIT :))

Dude, 40 million is not only reasonable and likely, but everyone brought that number up. He didn't pluck it out of thin air. This was a widely shared opinion.

Trust me on numbers...

imported_Mofo2
12-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Dude, 40 million is not only reasonable and likely, but everyone brought that number up. He didn't pluck it out of thin air. This was a widely shared opinion.

Trust me on numbers...

VD was trying to bullshit a Noob...tbf you know it...its what VD does and he needed a litttle support :))

Layton
12-19-2010, 07:58 PM
fucking terrible the threads about how they would do and you lot turn it into a pac vs mayweather thread, shame on your sorry asses

imported_Mofo2
12-19-2010, 08:03 PM
fucking terrible the threads about how they would do and you lot turn it into a pac vs mayweather thread, shame on your sorry asses

Obama and I blame VD :))

Its a forum, conversations diversify, look at how many replies it has had for a topic that has been beaten to death :))

ovylord
12-19-2010, 08:13 PM
They wouldn't do shit in MMA except getting their asses whooped. That's the answer everyone knows but refuses to say on a boxing forum :))

Layton
12-19-2010, 08:15 PM
the thread should now have the title fuck how they would do in mma and how much money wil they make from a boxing match, vd u cunt lol

imported_Mofo2
12-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Please change the thread title accordingly then :))

Its still going :))

imported_pacmantyson
12-19-2010, 08:30 PM
6 months is not a long time? It sure is enough time to clean out and make sure he's 100% clean. Use your fucking head. Pacquiao doing it for the fans is as lame an excuse as when he blamed his socks for the draw in Marquez 1. The fact that you actually believe that retarded excuse shows your more groupie than fan. Where were "the fans feelings" when he first turned it down? Why wait 6 months? And this not wanting to be bully by Mayweather is another moronic excuse. Cuz first off Mayweather didn't want Pac to do something Mayweather himself wasn't going to do. Floyd too was gonna take the tests. Not only that Mayweather quickly agreed to a 50-50 split and to Pacquiao's stupid demand regarding Floyd coming in over the weight limit. Pac should of done the same to Floyd's demand. That is if he really wanted the fight or had nothing to hide. I don't think Pacquiao is scared of Mayweather. He's not. He scared of failing the blood tests and being exposed for the fraud he is

alright, you're gonna meet your 'violent demise' in this particular argument. pac didn't avoid the first fight attempt between the 2 camps ( he didn't go on a vacation or just ignore the mayweathers, like mayweather is doing to the pac camp now). he AGREED to a 24 day pre fight test and an immediate post fight test, which would have as u say, exposed him as being a fraud, if he had taken anything in the previous months. if he had taken anything, it would have showed up in both tests THAT HE WAS WILLING TO TAKE. pac prefering the 24 day pre fight test over the 14 day prefight test doesn't reveal anything to back up your 'he waited to clear out his system' argument. also, the question i've asked before and haven't gotten an answer to is, what substance could manny have taken between the 14 day test cut off he agreed to in the latest round of negotiations (also, the 24 day cut off agreement from the 1st negotiations) and the fight, which would have given him an edge in the fight?

it's clear who doesn't want to fight. if floyd doesn't accept the fight soon, it's safe to say the reason is he's worried that pac poses too much of a threat at handing him his first loss, which would remove any doubt from the remaining minority about pac being the current p4p best in boxing.

from wikipedia:
After his victory over Clottey, Pacquiao was expected to return to boxing in late 2010 with a possible matchup against Floyd Mayweather Jr. It was later reported that Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer and Top Rank Chief Bob Arum worked out a '"Super Fight" between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. However, complications arose when Mayweather requested Pacquiao undergo random blood and urine testing up until the fight day. Pacquiao responded that he would agree to undergo blood and urine testing up until 14 days before the fight (as requested by Mayweather in the first round of negotiations), stating that giving blood too close to the fight day would weaken him. On May 13, 2010, Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum announced that he had penciled in November 13, 2010 as the date of Manny Pacquiao's next fight, possibly against Mayweather. However, the stumbling block over demands that Pacquiao submit to Olympic level random drug testing put the fight in jeopardy.[87]
On June 12, 2010, the President of Golden Boy Promotions, Oscar De La Hoya, stated during an interview with a Spanish network that the deal for the fight was very close and the negotiation process has been very difficult.[88] On June 30, 2010, Arum announced that the management of both sides had agreed to terms, that all points had been settled (including Pacquiao agreeing to submit to both blood and urine testing) and only the signature of Floyd Mayweather, Jr. was needed to seal the deal that could have earned both fighters at least $40 million each. Mayweather was then given a two-week deadline for the fight contract to be signed.[89] Arum also announced that Pacquiao accepted the terms of the random drug testing, blood and urine, leading up to the fight.[90]
On July 15, 2010, Bob Arum announced that Pacquiao's camp would give Mayweather until Friday midnight to sign the fight. The next day the Top Rank website embedded a countdown clock on their website with the heading "Money" Time: Mayweather's Decision.[91] On July 17, 2010, Arum announced that there was no word from Mayweather's camp and the deal for a November 13, 2010 fight with Mayweather Jr. was not reached.
On July 19, 2010, Leonard Ellerbe, one of Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s closest advisers, denied that negotiations for a super fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao had ever taken place. Ellerbe stated that Bob Arum was not telling the truth.[92] Bob Arum responded, questioning that if there was no negotiation, then who imposed the gag order (referring to a gag order about the negotiation allegedly imposed on both camps) and who could there be a gag order from if there were no negotiations He also criticized Oscar De La Hoya and his Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer for denying that negotiations took place, when De La Hoya himself had previously stated that they were "very, very close in finalizing the contracts".[93] Arum revealed that HBO Sports President Ross Greenburg acted as the mediator between Mayweather’s handlers and those of Pacquiao’s from Top Rank Promotions.[94] On July 26, 2010, Ross Greenburg said in a statement that he has been negotiating with a representative from each side since May 2, 2010, carefully trying to put the fight together and he did in fact act as a go-between in negotiations with the two sides, but they were unable to come to an agreement.[95][96] Floyd Mayweather Jr., after the second negotiation had been officially declared off, told the Associated Press that he had fought sixty days ago and that he was not interested in rushing into anything and was not really thinking about boxing at the moment

imported_pacmantyson
12-19-2010, 08:37 PM
aside from the bullshit with dope i,l answer the real question. the fact of the matter is neither floydd or manny have one punch ko power so if they hadnt trained thier gonna get mauled in round one by a decent fighter. not even a top mma fighter just a decent one with a ground game. even if they trained would they be as good at mma is like asking an endless question the answers are all maybe.

for one, what about pac's ko of hatton? that's w/ the extra padding. that punch might have killed someone in mma.

imported_Mofo2
12-19-2010, 08:42 PM
alright, you're gonna meet your 'violent demise' in this particular argument. pac didn't avoid the first fight attempt between the 2 camps ( he didn't go on a vacation or just ignore the mayweathers, like mayweather is doing to the pac camp now). he AGREED to a 24 day pre fight test and an immediate post fight test, which would have as u say, exposed him as being a fraud, if he had taken anything in the previous months. if he had taken anything, it would have showed up in both tests THAT HE WAS WILLING TO TAKE. pac prefering the 24 day pre fight test over the 14 day prefight test doesn't reveal anything to back up your 'he waited to clear out his system' argument. also, the question i've asked before and haven't gotten an answer to is, what substance could manny have taken between the 14 day test cut off he agreed to in the latest round of negotiations (also, the 24 day cut off agreement from the 1st negotiations) and the fight, which would have given him an edge in the fight?

it's clear who doesn't want to fight. if floyd doesn't accept the fight soon, it's safe to say the reason is he's worried that pac poses too much of a threat at handing him his first loss, which would remove any doubt from the remaining minority about pac being the current p4p best in boxing.

from wikipedia:
After his victory over Clottey, Pacquiao was expected to return to boxing in late 2010 with a possible matchup against Floyd Mayweather Jr. It was later reported that Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer and Top Rank Chief Bob Arum worked out a '"Super Fight" between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. However, complications arose when Mayweather requested Pacquiao undergo random blood and urine testing up until the fight day. Pacquiao responded that he would agree to undergo blood and urine testing up until 14 days before the fight (as requested by Mayweather in the first round of negotiations), stating that giving blood too close to the fight day would weaken him. On May 13, 2010, Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum announced that he had penciled in November 13, 2010 as the date of Manny Pacquiao's next fight, possibly against Mayweather. However, the stumbling block over demands that Pacquiao submit to Olympic level random drug testing put the fight in jeopardy.[87]
On June 12, 2010, the President of Golden Boy Promotions, Oscar De La Hoya, stated during an interview with a Spanish network that the deal for the fight was very close and the negotiation process has been very difficult.[88] On June 30, 2010, Arum announced that the management of both sides had agreed to terms, that all points had been settled (including Pacquiao agreeing to submit to both blood and urine testing) and only the signature of Floyd Mayweather, Jr. was needed to seal the deal that could have earned both fighters at least $40 million each. Mayweather was then given a two-week deadline for the fight contract to be signed.[89] Arum also announced that Pacquiao accepted the terms of the random drug testing, blood and urine, leading up to the fight.[90]
On July 15, 2010, Bob Arum announced that Pacquiao's camp would give Mayweather until Friday midnight to sign the fight. The next day the Top Rank website embedded a countdown clock on their website with the heading "Money" Time: Mayweather's Decision.[91] On July 17, 2010, Arum announced that there was no word from Mayweather's camp and the deal for a November 13, 2010 fight with Mayweather Jr. was not reached.
On July 19, 2010, Leonard Ellerbe, one of Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s closest advisers, denied that negotiations for a super fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao had ever taken place. Ellerbe stated that Bob Arum was not telling the truth.[92] Bob Arum responded, questioning that if there was no negotiation, then who imposed the gag order (referring to a gag order about the negotiation allegedly imposed on both camps) and who could there be a gag order from if there were no negotiations He also criticized Oscar De La Hoya and his Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer for denying that negotiations took place, when De La Hoya himself had previously stated that they were "very, very close in finalizing the contracts".[93] Arum revealed that HBO Sports President Ross Greenburg acted as the mediator between Mayweather’s handlers and those of Pacquiao’s from Top Rank Promotions.[94] On July 26, 2010, Ross Greenburg said in a statement that he has been negotiating with a representative from each side since May 2, 2010, carefully trying to put the fight together and he did in fact act as a go-between in negotiations with the two sides, but they were unable to come to an agreement.[95][96] Floyd Mayweather Jr., after the second negotiation had been officially declared off, told the Associated Press that he had fought sixty days ago and that he was not interested in rushing into anything and was not really thinking about boxing at the moment

If you want to kick a bit of Ass......thats how to do it =D>

Layton
12-19-2010, 08:43 PM

from wikipedia:

wikipedia not a good source any muthafukka can update that dude

imported_pacmantyson
12-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Take no notice...VD thinks he is the resident tough guy on the site and will not listen to anything you say as he is sure he knows all the answers :))What you have to realise is that you have a board full of Manny haters that will not take any relevant point of view you have as a sign of reason, only that you must be a Pactard :))

This also applies to Froch,Khan and Haye just incase you support any of them aswell :P

thanks. yeah, i noticed right away this place is a pacman fan's minefield. kinda funny.

imported_Mofo2
12-19-2010, 08:47 PM
thanks. yeah, i noticed right away this place is a pacman fan's minefield. kinda funny.

You get used to it lol

Behind all the snipes and bullshit, they aint that bad really :))

Layton
12-19-2010, 08:48 PM
for one, what about pac's ko of hatton? that's w/ the extra padding. that punch might have killed someone in mma.

look im a massive fan of mma but also boxing, thet truth is if someone went straight from boxing and fought the best in mma its curtains for the boxer as is the case if an mma fighter steps in to the ring with a boxer, if you take the stand up game away its all over, and as to your point about pac man koing hatton floydd done that previous so its irrellavant, how many people pac man beat with a one punch ko ?

Obama
12-19-2010, 08:49 PM
The less educated a forum, the more they love Pacquiao and hate Mayweather. Fact.

imported_pacmantyson
12-19-2010, 08:49 PM
They wouldn't do shit in MMA except getting their asses whooped. That's the answer everyone knows but refuses to say on a boxing forum :))

i'm not so sure about that. gsp is moving up a div and the rest of the guys at ww in the ufc seem kinda like bums. i'd say floyd and pac have a shot at beating edgar and aldo in the lw div, especially if they trained awhile.

Layton
12-19-2010, 08:55 PM
i'm not so sure about that. gsp is moving up a div and the rest of the guys at ww in the ufc seem kinda like bums. i'd say floyd and pac have a shot at beating edgar and aldo in the lw div, especially if they trained awhile.

now your stating two fighters, gsp would kill both in an mma match.what your forgetting is the weight division comparison gsp would be a super mw ?? what you getting at. edgar would smother both before training. how do you know either would be successfull at mma? have you any proof? neither are young are they? lets think about it they can stand and fight, what about the muay thai clinch, the jui jitsu ground game, the graco roman wrestling? too many disciplines to know straight off if they even have a chance

imported_pacmantyson
12-19-2010, 09:24 PM
now your stating two fighters, gsp would kill both in an mma match.what your forgetting is the weight division comparison gsp would be a super mw ?? what you getting at. edgar would smother both before training. how do you know either would be successfull at mma? have you any proof? neither are young are they? lets think about it they can stand and fight, what about the muay thai clinch, the jui jitsu ground game, the graco roman wrestling? too many disciplines to know straight off if they even have a chance

http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-smacktalk/85477-line-edgar-aldo-up-pacman-cuts-through-both-like-butter-2.html

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/85473-anderson-silva-fanboy-check-how-do-u-think-he-ranks-compared-boxers.html

i wasn't saying either of the two could beat gsp in an mma fight.

i already had long discussions about the technical side of this topic over at an mma forum. i was feeling kinda feisty at the time, so i rattled off whatever came to mind. i was just screwing around with the members of that forum but as i look back on it, i think pacman (we didn't discuss mayweather's chances) might actually have a shot.

imported_Mofo2
12-19-2010, 09:41 PM
The less educated a forum, the more they love Pacquiao and hate Mayweather. Fact.

That is as dumb of a post that I have seen you make and you have done some crackers :-??

Obama
12-19-2010, 09:44 PM
That is as dumb of a post that I have seen you make and you have done some crackers :-??

Whistler you're not here for your boxing knowledge. :))

Lets see if someone well versed on the sweet science wants to refute me. (No one will)

Pactards simply don't know boxing. They just know Pacquiao.

imported_Mofo2
12-19-2010, 09:47 PM
Whistler you're not here for your boxing knowledge. :))

Lets see if someone well versed on the sweet science wants to refute me. (No one will)

Pactards simply don't know boxing. They just know Pacquiao.

All that is based upon you thinking you are right about Manny :))

Lets face it you have no evidence he does drugs, but you spout on about it with the rest of the sheep like you were talking fact :))

You aint here for your impartiality over fighters you dont like I guess :))

Obama
12-19-2010, 09:58 PM
All that is based upon you thinking you are right about Manny :))

Lets face it you have no evidence he does drugs, but you spout on about it with the rest of the sheep like you were talking fact :))

You aint here for your impartiality over fighters you dont like I guess :))

This has nothing to do with Manny being dirty.... This has nothing to do with my feelings on him at all. I'm merely referring to the group of people that idolize him. They don't know boxing. I wish they did, but they don't.

imported_Mofo2
12-19-2010, 10:01 PM
This has nothing to do with Manny being dirty.... This has nothing to do with my feelings on him at all. I'm merely referring to the group of people that idolize him. They don't know boxing. I wish they did, but they don't. Nothing like stereotyping a whole group of fight fans then I guess :))

I suppose we have to take your non biased impartial word then :P:))

Violent Demise
12-19-2010, 10:04 PM

He said to the terms of the contract. How the fuck is that not avoidance? He clearly stated he wasn't taking the blood tests. That they weakened him. :)) He than waited 6 months and than all of a sudden said he's willing to take the tests. After Mayweather had clearly stated the deal was off the table. Read between the fucking lines. It's not that hard to figure out. Why say no to the terms than 6 months later say yes?

Obama
12-19-2010, 10:04 PM
Nothing like stereotyping a whole group of fight fans then I guess :))

I suppose we have to take your non biased impartial word then :P:))

Come now. It's basically common fukkin knowledge Pactards couldn't tell you a hook from an overhand. They know nothing about boxing history. At all. And they can't even keep up with what's going on outside of weight classes Manny or some other fighter they're nuthugging is involved in.

imported_Mofo2
12-19-2010, 10:05 PM
Come now. It's basically common fukkin knowledge Pactards couldn't tell you a hook from an overhand. They know nothing about boxing history. At all. And they can't even keep up with what's going on outside of weight classes Manny or some other fighter they're nuthugging is involved in.

I will take that as a Yes then :))

Violent Demise
12-19-2010, 10:08 PM
This has nothing to do with Manny being dirty.... This has nothing to do with my feelings on him at all. I'm merely referring to the group of people that idolize him. They don't know boxing. I wish they did, but they don't.

There not the only ones. This forum houses one of the most clueless posters ever to post in the history of forums. Simple things go over his head. This clown is so clueless he actually thinks Carl Fraud is pound for pound. :)):))

imported_pacmantyson
12-19-2010, 10:34 PM
He said to the terms of the contract. How the fuck is that not avoidance? He clearly stated he wasn't taking the blood tests. That they weakened him. :)) He than waited 6 months and than all of a sudden said he's willing to take the tests. After Mayweather had clearly stated the deal was off the table. Read between the fucking lines. It's not that hard to figure out. Why say no to the terms than 6 months later say yes?

so is floyd head of boxing commissions now?

Obama
12-19-2010, 10:36 PM
so is floyd head of boxing commissions now?

Why even go there? Pac wanted 8 oz gloves. Commission says Welterweights use 10 oz gloves. Mayweather agreed anyways.

Violent Demise
12-19-2010, 10:55 PM
Why even go there? Pac wanted 8 oz gloves. Commission says Welterweights use 10 oz gloves. Mayweather agreed anyways.

Pac is God and master to him. It's ok if he does it

Layton
12-20-2010, 03:46 AM
http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-smacktalk/85477-line-edgar-aldo-up-pacman-cuts-through-both-like-butter-2.html

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/85473-anderson-silva-fanboy-check-how-do-u-think-he-ranks-compared-boxers.html

i wasn't saying either of the two could beat gsp in an mma fight.

i already had long discussions about the technical side of this topic over at an mma forum. i was feeling kinda feisty at the time, so i rattled off whatever came to mind. i was just screwing around with the members of that forum but as i look back on it, i think pacman (we didn't discuss mayweather's chances) might actually have a shot.

he definately would have a chance the guys a phenom, but at this stage in his career maybe he would be a little to set in his ways

imported_pacmantyson
12-23-2010, 10:26 PM
about this whole steroid accusations thing. someone was talking to me today about the subject and mentioned that pac had drug tests with his other fights (his fights before the mayweather/pac negotiations). ok, so, if that was the case, if pac was taking something it would have showed in one of those tests. seems reasonable unless i'm overlooking something.

Obama
12-23-2010, 10:34 PM
about this whole steroid accusations thing. someone was talking to me today about the subject and mentioned that pac had drug tests with his other fights (his fights before the mayweather/pac negotiations). ok, so, if that was the case, if pac was taking something it would have showed in one of those tests. seems reasonable unless i'm overlooking something.

Pac has never done more drug testing than announced piss tests. Piss tests alone are not very reliable. Announced tests in general are down right idiotic. I'm sure we all have friends and family that have been beating announced piss tests on their jobs their whole lives. The shit aint hard.