PDA

View Full Version : United miss Tevez as much as Ronaldo

Lenny
11-10-2010, 03:04 PM
there ive said it. Genuinly interested to hear united fans thoughts on this.

Despite citys multi millions spent, he has been almost a one man band at city.

ulster86
11-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Ridiculous comments...scoring goals hasn't been a problem for us, defending leads has. He's got one more goal than Berba this season...yeah really missing him :laugh:

He can't play with Rooney and Rooney is the best player in England atm using you logic :wave:

Lenny
11-10-2010, 03:24 PM
sorry your post makes no snese what so ever. rooney hasnt scored from play all season, that aint logic its retardness.

your really take all united related comments so personal.

little football tip- defending starts from the front, your strikers are meant to close down, cut off the supply for easy outs. Rooney and Tevez both work exceptionally hard at this, Berba and who ever else you have up top dont. come on man, it basic football.

When did Berba last score? You honestly saying berba does more for a team than Tevez. bullshit. great players can play together.

and rooney was the best player in england last season. ive never said otherwise. :sad:

Elephant Man
11-10-2010, 03:27 PM
:laugh:Grants so deluded its hilarious..the man just cannot criticise anything Fergie does or anyone who wears the red.
Tevez is better than Berbatov and Fergie made a mistake not getting him to stay end of story.
Hes got 7 in 10 this season and almost 30 in just over 35 leagues games going back to last season.
Instead of looking at it like he cant play with rooney maybe its a case that fergie couldnt get the best outta him:laugh2:

Lenny
11-10-2010, 03:29 PM
stats dont lie according to grant :cop:

Elephant Man
11-10-2010, 03:31 PM
stats dont lie according to grant :cop:

Since last season Tevez has been fantastic and only bitter Utd fans would say different..we all know only a retard would prefer Berba over Tevez:laugh:

Lenny
11-10-2010, 03:42 PM
for what its worth both ronaldo and tevez are both better players now compared to their united days :cop:

Elephant Man
11-10-2010, 03:43 PM
for what its worth both ronaldo and tevez are both better players now compared to their united days :cop:

:stir:Thats because they have better managers who can get the best outta them

Lenny
11-10-2010, 03:50 PM
na i was stirring about Tevez. Tevez always always always gave that level of work rate and cover. Genuinly is something united miss.

I fully expect ronaldo to get better and better at madrid as he gets older under jose though.

Galway
11-10-2010, 07:44 PM
Seeing as he spent his last year at OT on benchwarming duty, I'll have to disagree with you Lenny:cop:

Ronaldo was our star, out top scorer, our talisman. Far more important to the team than Tevez

ulster86
11-10-2010, 11:14 PM
Lenny, you said Messi is the best player in the world because he won the award last year, therefore by your logic Rooney is the best player in the PL. :owned:

It doesn't matter of Wayne and Carlos are both great players...the fact I'd they're not a great partnership and it showed when they played. I've never denied that Tevez is a great player btw. His record over the last season and the beginning of this one speaks for itself. He also did a decent job for us and was great for West Ham towards the end of his time there. Doesn't change the fact that he's a Utd reject though :wave:

TommyGunn
11-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Citys built their team around him, he was a squad players at United :laugh:

Lenny
11-10-2010, 11:50 PM
Hes top class FFS. the form is in the last 2 seasons, anyone saying united miss him is full of shit. tevez playing at the level he has done since he has signed for city would be huge for united.

Grant, again make sense, i already said, last season rooney was the best player in the PL. for the 3rd time now ive had to say it, why do you keep ignoring that?

oh and i didnt say messi was the best player in the world solely because of an award, i said he is recognised as the best player in the world, well by everyone but you that is

ulster86
11-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Fact, Messi is the world player of the year, therefore he is the best player in the world. when someone elses wins it you can dispute it

Your logic. Rooney is the best player in England :owned:

Lenny
11-11-2010, 05:00 PM
for the fourth fucking time, your right, he was. This season he has been tripe, but he i the best player in england. it aint fucking complicated.

Unlike you, i dont allow my view to be led by whether the

A) Played for United
B) Left united
C) If they left united in good circumstances
D) If they left united in bad circumstances
E) Wether they are playing well for United or not
F) If they want to leave united.
G) If a player is linked with United.

You whole football opinions are based on the above. Biased beyond belief. Ill call it like i see it about any player, arsenal or not.

What was it you said about Rooney only a few weeks about when (Looks up Grants football theory guidelines, ah F) If they want to leave united.) rooney wanted out?

fergie should get rid of him, he's a real prick off the pitch and not doing much on it either atm.

Utd rejects might get Shitty into the CL

I've been saying he's overrated for a while now. He's still a world class player but Hernandez has more potential and is a much much better finisher. He's not in Christiano's class. :point:

LeedsLad
11-11-2010, 07:12 PM
Both are top class players but losing Ronaldo left much more of a void than Tevez IMO. Ronaldo was there main man, scored goals for fun and made the difference in so many games. Yes, Tevez has been absolutely superb for City but he never produced that kind of goalscoring for United, he worked his socks off but he was never prolific, and he wasn't even a guarenteed starter for Utd.

ulster86
11-13-2010, 12:32 PM
Len I admit I'm biased, in your mind you're some kind of objective football guru when all you do is shamelessly nuthug players you like. Messi being on "another planet" to Ronaldo is a prime example. You're not biased but you're convinced Arsenal are going to win more trophies than United this season...remind me when was the last time you won something? :rofl:

Sweet Pea
11-13-2010, 07:44 PM
Cristiano Ronaldo is, was and will forever be a better player than Lionel Messi.