PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Bergkamp

Sweet Pea
11-06-2010, 10:22 AM
The fucking man. Video is incredible too.

ZoWz38Ec2Gk

Lenny
11-06-2010, 11:06 AM
:hail:

Mr Burke
11-08-2010, 10:14 AM
I think that's the one player that hatred for him is not weakened by the years. I can never forget his off the pitch political calls, spitting, stepping on players and diving. Great player on pitch, but very bad person. I seriously think I would spit on him if I ever met him. He is the sole reason I started hating Dutch national team.

ulster86
11-08-2010, 12:15 PM
:piss: Bergkamp

Lenny
11-08-2010, 03:27 PM
I think that's the one player that hatred for him is not weakened by the years. I can never forget his off the pitch political calls, spitting, stepping on players and diving. Great player on pitch, but very bad person. I seriously think I would spit on him if I ever met him. He is the sole reason I started hating Dutch national team.

Im open to being wrong here but who did he spit on? Also, he had a nasty streak in him, like alot of great players, wouldnt allow that to be a cause of hatred.

In regard to political calls what are you refeering to?

Bergkamp was no diver. He played football the right way.

G

Lenny
11-08-2010, 03:28 PM
:piss: Bergkamp

cant even admit to the quality of the player. why am i not suprised. :sad:

rooney shite less than a month ago, gods gift again now :facepalm:

Elephant Man
11-08-2010, 03:36 PM
:hand:Couldnt cut it in Italy when Serie A was the bollocks

Lenny
11-08-2010, 03:43 PM
I dont accept that Kurt, while I agree he didnt settle in Italy and wasnt great he was young, Many Many Many great players dont settle in Italy. Ian Rush a case in point. Bergkamps game never suited italian football, like it didnt suit lots of footballers.

He proved himself on the world stage many many many times over, his ability cant be disputed.

Mr Burke
11-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Im open to being wrong here but who did he spit on? Also, he had a nasty streak in him, like alot of great players, wouldnt allow that to be a cause of hatred.

In regard to political calls what are you refeering to?

Bergkamp was no diver. He played football the right way.

G

I apologize for spitting part, got it confused in my mind with Rijkaard spitting of Voeller.

Bergkamp did step intentionally on Mihajlović's chest in WC '98 while he was on the ground and then acting all innocent and starter running away from rest of Yugoslavian players like the pussy he was. He was one of the loudest players in calling for boycotting games against Yugoslavia, calling for Yugoslavia suspension and in Euro 2000 he was the one that proposed that Dutch players should turn their backs while Yugoslavia's anthem was playing.

All right, I admit that much of emotions come from that quarterfinal loss in '98 by 2-1, when we missed a penalty and recived goal in last minutes and absolute trashing by 6-1 in '00. I also admit that he was only jackass against Yugoslavia, thinking we are all murderers and butchers here, but that doesn't change the fact that he acted like complete bitch.

Mr Burke
11-10-2010, 04:29 PM
nKWH1kEfTG4

4:35 - stepping and acting like a bitch
6:05 - diving

Lenny
11-10-2010, 04:40 PM
no offence burkey but stamping on Mihajlović some would say is fair game, he was a racist piece of shit.

Like i said man, he had a very nasty streak, i fully admit that. :thumb:

Lenny
11-10-2010, 04:41 PM
as for the dive i hate diving but Mihajlović looked to of blocked him off mate, went down easy enough but free kick none the less.

Mr Burke
11-10-2010, 04:46 PM
no offence burkey but stamping on Mihajlović some would say is fair game, he was a racist piece of shit.

Like i said man, he had a very nasty streak, i fully admit that. :thumb:

Yes, Mihajlović was spitter and has nasty character, but he was no racist. That doesn't mean he didn't use race card to insult oponnets. :laugh: But thing is, Viera calls him gypsy shit and Miha answes with nigga shit and Mihajlović gets suspended.

Thruth is, all the great players have black spots, but what is annoying with Bergkamp is that he pretended he didn't. Ok, you hate Mihajlović, he is on ground, step on him - but don't act all innocent and run behind refs when pitbull Mirković is running to you to explain that you can't do that.

I idolize Zidane and I'm fully aware that he stepped on player and headbutted that piece of garbage in '06. But thing is - Zidane never hid it, he wore his flaws with pride.