PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Garnett Calls Charlie Villanueva a "cancer patient"

E-DUBB
11-04-2010, 12:07 AM
By VINCE ELLIS
Free Press Sports Writer

ATLANTA — Charlie Villanueva took to Twitter today to accuse Celtics power forward Kevin Garnett of calling him a “cancer patient.”

He and Garnett exchanged words and were assessed double technical fouls during the Pistons’ blowout loss Tuesday night and Villanueva went to the social networking site to call out Garnett.

“KG talks a lot of crap, he's prob never been in a fight, I would love to get in a ring with him, I will expose him,” Villanueva wrote shortly after the team plane arrived in Atlanta for tonight’s game.

He then posted: “KG called me a cancer patient, I'm (mad) because, u know how many people died from cancer, and he's tossing it like it's a joke.”

Then he wrote: “I wouldn't even trip about that, but a cancer patient, I know way 2 many people who passed away from it, and I have a special place 4 those.”

Efforts to reach Villanueva this afternoon were unsuccessful, but the reaction from around the Web pretty much condemns Garnett.

Villanueva has alopecia universalis, an auto-immune skin disease that causes hair loss. He has supported causes to help alopecia universalis patients.

E-DUBB
11-04-2010, 12:08 AM
kevin garnett and the boston celtics continue to show their lack of class by these despicable actions...

KG's act is acting old...

if doc rivers had any balls to do what was right he would sit KG down a game or two and properly fine him for these insensitive and distasteful remarks...