PDA

View Full Version : How many points will Lebron, Wade, and Bosh average per game?

Obama
07-13-2010, 02:16 AM
This might be the best trio of players on a regular NBA team to ever exist, prime status accounted for. Assuming the Heat average around 95 points a game total, how much will these 3 score together?

The Executioner
07-13-2010, 02:28 AM
Great trio but this team isn't going to win a title for some time if at all if you ask me. Teams like the Lakers, Rockets, Nuggets, Spurs, maybe even the Knicks and Boston. A team with depth and great chemistry would run this team to the ground. I see Miami winning around 55 maybe 60 games this year, but the end will be below everybody's expectations. I like Wade and Lebron, but I just don't see this trio working out like some envision.

AllTimeGreat
07-13-2010, 02:42 AM
Around 60 Per game. Won't win this season. Next season yes. $-) Wins trophies.

Obama
07-13-2010, 02:49 AM
People either forgot the 2008 Olympics or didn't watch it. They play well together.

The Executioner
07-13-2010, 03:03 AM
People either forgot the 2008 Olympics or didn't watch it. They play well together.

Yeah they did play well together but they also had other great players around them. Pat Riley better hope and pray they get guys better than Juwon Howard and Derek Fisher knocking at their door because just those 3 plus Udonis Haslem (who's about to be picked up by the Mavs) and Mario Chambers is far from championship material. They still are lacking a big defensive presence in the interior and need to get more three point shooters. If not, teams will be zoning them up all season.

Violent Demise
07-13-2010, 03:18 AM
Great trio but this team isn't going to win a title for some time if at all if you ask me. Teams like the Lakers, Rockets, Nuggets, Spurs, maybe even the Knicks and Boston. A team with depth and great chemistry would run this team to the ground. I see Miami winning around 55 maybe 60 games this year, but the end will be below everybody's expectations. I like Wade and Lebron, but I just don't see this trio working out like some envision.

:)):)) Fucking groupie

Yeah they did play well together but they also had other great players around them. Pat Riley better hope and pray they get guys better than Juwon Howard and Derek Fisher knocking at their door because just those 3 plus Udonis Haslem (who's about to be picked up by the Mavs) and Mario Chambers is far from championship material. They still are lacking a big defensive presence in the interior and need to get more three point shooters. If not, teams will be zoning them up all season.

Fisher just said he ain't leaving LA. But it looks like they might get Mike Miller. Which would be a great pick up. The Heat will be in the finals against the Lakers

The Executioner
07-13-2010, 05:18 AM
:)):)) Fucking groupie

Fisher just said he ain't leaving LA. But it looks like they might get Mike Miller. Which would be a great pick up. The Heat will be in the finals against the Lakers

I'm not even a Knicks fan, that's Int...I'm a Rockets fan :mad:

Yeah it's a good pickup but until they get a decent big man with post defense, they're getting no where near the promise land

Obama
07-13-2010, 05:38 AM
People straight trippin. They easily the best on the east without a great rest of the team. If they get a really strong team outside the big 3, they're not just the best in the NBA today, they're the best of all time.

Violent Demise
07-13-2010, 05:44 AM
People straight trippin. They easily the best on the east without a great rest of the team. If they get a really strong team outside the big 3, they're not just the best in the NBA today, they're the best of all time.

I agree. People ain't realizing how much talent that really is. I expect them to slay the east pretty easily

Violent Demise
07-13-2010, 05:46 AM
I'm not even a Knicks fan, that's Int...I'm a Rockets fan :mad:

That makes your answer even worse

E-DUBB
07-13-2010, 06:20 AM
well right now besides the big 3 its looks as though the roster will also consist of at least mario chalmers,udonis haslem and mike miller...

so lets just say the starting line up come opening day was

chalmers pg
wade sg
james sf
haslem pf
bosh center

that starting line up is as good as any other in the eastern conference...it will defo help if they got a legit center that could play D and get 8-10 boards a game that would allow bosh to play power forward but even if they dont make a move for a more traditional center,if they can manage to get 2 more legit reserves coming off the bench they will be a powrhouse in the east...lets say the heat make themselves legitimately 8 players deep that should be enough to get them out of the eastern conference...

the celtics are just a year older with their 3 HOfer's,though they did improve by getting jermaine oneal,who is a step up from rasheed coming off the bench at power forward...the magic have done basically nothing so they will be about just the same as last season and those are the only 2 teams i see competing with miami in the east...imo boozer isnt going to put chicago over the top...

also,lets not get so carried away that the heat are going to easily dominate the the eastern conference for the next 5 years...rumor has it that both tony parker and carmelo anthony are willing to join their boy amare stoudamire in new york after next season...if that happens,expect others to want to come play for the knicks as melo has pull amongst alot of the other guys in the league...

i know one thing....im looking forward to this coming up nba season in a way i havent since the lakers got shaq...

Intellectual 1
07-13-2010, 08:01 AM
well right now besides the big 3 its looks as though the roster will also consist of at least mario chalmers,udonis haslem and mike miller...

so lets just say the starting line up come opening day was

chalmers pg
wade sg
james sf
haslem pf
bosh center

that starting line up is as good as any other in the eastern conference...it will defo help if they got a legit center that could play D and get 8-10 boards a game that would allow bosh to play power forward but even if they dont make a move for a more traditional center,if they can manage to get 2 more legit reserves coming off the bench they will be a powrhouse in the east...lets say the heat make themselves legitimately 8 players deep that should be enough to get them out of the eastern conference...

the celtics are just a year older with their 3 HOfer's,though they did improve by getting jermaine oneal,who is a step up from rasheed coming off the bench at power forward...the magic have done basically nothing so they will be about just the same as last season and those are the only 2 teams i see competing with miami in the east...imo boozer isnt going to put chicago over the top...

also,lets not get so carried away that the heat are going to easily dominate the the eastern conference for the next 5 years...rumor has it that both tony parker and carmelo anthony are willing to join their boy amare stoudamire in new york after next season...if that happens,expect others to want to come play for the knicks as melo has pull amongst alot of the other guys in the league...

i know one thing....im looking forward to this coming up nba season in a way i havent since the lakers got shaq...
If Bosh plays Center...he won't play all 82 games this year. He had Bargi off the Raptors playing at the 5 last year and he's basically a 7 foot small forward. They need a legit 5 and more shooters or this team will be a bust. Chalmers is a decent (not great) 3pt shooter and Miller is the shooter they need. Miller and Bosh are the only two players with a reliable J right now because Bron and Wade are far from jump shooters. They need a 5 like Illgauskas or someone else who can hit that mid range jumper and spread the floor out. If the heat get Shaq...they will not win a ring. Expect this team to face a lot of zone this year.

imported_Mr Burke
07-14-2010, 09:06 AM

Big words, very big. I doubt that will even remotely happen, mostly because of their immaturity, injuries and lack of first class trainer.

Best team of all time so far is Chicago with Jordan, Pippen, Kukoč, Rodman with Phil Jackson as coach.

Other can be original Dream Team from '92.