11-02-2010, 11:53 PM
Never heard of the clownass. :sad:

Galway
11-03-2010, 12:21 AM
:hand:Ignorant Yank

:hail:Bebe is a legend in the making, pay attention:cop:

ulster86
11-03-2010, 01:11 AM
Fergie didn't even need to see him play...the GOAT signed him on instinct :hail:

Galway
11-03-2010, 01:19 AM
Greatest homeless player of all time:hail:

Wenger wishes his youngsters could be as good as :hail:Bebe

ulster86
11-03-2010, 01:52 AM
Hernandez, Bebe and Smalling have all been outstanding acquisitions to our great squad :hail:

Galway
11-03-2010, 01:57 AM
:hail:Fergie silencing the haters with 3 "signing of the season" contenders

ulster86
11-03-2010, 02:02 AM
Bitter fans of lesser clubs saying he's shot :rofl:

Elephant Man
11-03-2010, 02:05 AM
:rofl:I love these threads praising Utd players...Since Galway praised Berbatov the cunt aint scored:laugh2:

Galway
11-03-2010, 02:06 AM
The GOAT is like a fine wine, he only gets better with age:hail:

ulster86
11-03-2010, 02:10 AM
I love these threads

We know closet fan. We know :sad:

Elephant Man
11-03-2010, 02:13 AM
We know closet fan. We know :sad:

:woot:Im like Int and Utd is like Calzaghe to me

Galway
11-03-2010, 02:14 AM
http://www.replicanfljerseys.us/images/2010/03/26/09434800.jpg

Begbie refuses to take it off, even during his sleep:sad:

Elephant Man
11-03-2010, 02:15 AM
http://www.replicanfljerseys.us/images/2010/03/26/09434800.jpg

Begbie refuses to take it off, even during his sleep:sad:

:laugh:I actually like Gary,never understood why he gets so much abuse tbh.

ulster86
Yep :laugh:

The obsession will be on par with Ben's Pavlik one soon :sad:

Galway
:woot:Im like Int and Utd is like Calzaghe to me

Obsessed with the best in the world:hail:

Elephant Man
11-03-2010, 02:17 AM
:hand:Hating Utd is what you do if your an English footy fan

Lenny
11-03-2010, 09:10 AM
sad thing is these glory holes probably believe most of what they are saying. they take what is printed in the suns rumour section as gospel and ignore the financial reports about united printed in the times and other reputable papers as nothing but lies.

A thread praising Bebe after 2 games :facepalm: btw 1 of his "goals" was an og. :point:

ulster86
11-03-2010, 11:35 AM
sad thing is these glory holes

Says the Irish Gooner :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lenny
11-03-2010, 05:11 PM
i not talking about who you suppoort, i talking about how 2 weeks ago rooney was shite, 3rd choice striker at club hes now world class again. berba was shite, then great, now only ok.

fickle was probably a better choice of word.

ulster86
11-03-2010, 06:00 PM
Rooney is on a poor run of form, it's obvious he's gonna get back to his best with the contract saga put behind him. I've never said Berba was anything other than class :sad:

Jord
11-03-2010, 06:33 PM
:laugh2: all the glory hunting Man Utd fans getting excited about a homeless portugeezer who cost them 7 million.

:wave: Can't even develop their own players anymore.

Galway
11-03-2010, 06:41 PM
:laugh2: all the glory hunting Man Utd fans getting excited about a homeless portugeezer who cost them 7 million.

:wave: Can't even develop their own players anymore.

Jord was one of the people who laughed when Fergie spent 12 million on a spotty 18 year old "Portugeezer" named Cristiano Ronaldo:sad:

Jord
11-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Jord was one of the people who laughed when Fergie spent 12 million on a spotty 18 year old "Portugeezer" named Cristiano Ronaldo:sad:
:wave: What's happened to the development of the Giggs, Beckhams, Nevilles, Scholes etc these days?

Utd are an embarassment now :sad: shelling out money on foreigners rather than developing their own youngsters.

ulster86
11-03-2010, 06:51 PM
Show me a club in England that has produced a crop of home grown talent like that recently Jord :rofl:

Jord
11-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Show me a club in England that has produced a crop of home grown talent like that recently Jord :rofl:

:cop: The point is you don't even give them a chance these days.

:sad: You'd rather splash huge money on portuguese tramps instead.

ulster86
11-03-2010, 06:54 PM
It's the way the game has evolved :cop:

More home grown talent will be produced now though with the new rule :sad:

Jord
11-03-2010, 06:56 PM
It's the way the game has slowly been eroded and destroyed by Sky :cop:

More home grown talent will be produced now though with the new rule :sad:
Edited for accuracy :thumbs:

ulster86
11-03-2010, 06:58 PM
:hail: Sky taking the PL to the next level

Pity about the shite clubs it affected like Palace :(

Jord
11-03-2010, 07:01 PM
:hail: Sky taking the PL to the next level

Pity about the shite clubs it affected like Palace :(
:hand: We've developed players that we haven't been able to keep hold of because of too much money :mad: We'd be class if we kept hold of our youngsters :sad:

:cop: We got a crop of 5 or so playing at the moment though who will be great in the future.

:thumbs: Aswell as a better youth academy than the likes of chelsea.

:cop: Teams turning down Chelsea to play for our academy :hail:

ulster86
11-04-2010, 12:15 PM
Your academy won't save you from going down this season :woot:

Galway
11-04-2010, 09:22 PM
:sad:Palace's youngsters get exposed and result in the club being relegated while Bebe & co fire United to glory

:woot:

Lenny
11-05-2010, 12:09 AM
:cop: :wave:

Lenny
11-05-2010, 12:09 AM

:cop: :wave:

ulster86
11-05-2010, 12:20 AM
:wave:

Elephant Man
11-05-2010, 12:27 AM
:sad:Grant said Sir Alex was going senile on FG when Chelsea won the league,I even remember him saying he wished Fergie would get cancer of the brain and die so Utd could try and poach Big Eck:sad:

Jord
11-05-2010, 12:35 AM
:sad:Grant said Sir Alex was going senile on FG when Chelsea won the league,I even remember him saying he wished Fergie would get cancer of the brain and die so Utd could try and poach Big Eck:sad:

:sad: He definitely said that. Evil trotter :hand:

ulster86
11-05-2010, 12:36 AM
:laughup: I've never had a bad word to say about Fergie. The man is bigger than Jesus :hail:

Elephant Man
11-05-2010, 12:37 AM
:laughup: I've never had a bad word to say about Fergie. The man is bigger than Jesus :hail:

:laugh2:When Chelsea piss the league this season u will be attacking the poor bastard again:(

ulster86
11-05-2010, 12:44 AM
I stood by Fergie even that time we were down in the bottom half of the league and short memoried fans were saying he should retire :hand:

Jord
11-05-2010, 12:51 AM
I stood by Fergie even that time we were down in the bottom half of the league and short memoried fans were saying he should retire :hand:

:laugh2: 'I support Man U cos i got bought a shirt one year for christmas'.

Lenny
11-05-2010, 12:51 AM
:wave:

Wilshire, Fabregas, Clichy, Bendtner, Ashley Cole, Kieran Gibbs, Denilson, Djourou, Alex Song, all young lads come through under 18 and reserve sides.

they are second in the league aswell so it can be done :wave:

Galway
11-05-2010, 12:59 AM
Cesc Fabregas, Gael Clichy Johan Djourou, Alexandre Song

:hail:Great English names

Elephant Man
11-05-2010, 01:00 AM
Cesc Fabregas, Gael Clichy Johan Djourou, Alexandre Song

:hail:Great English names

:laugh::laugh:

ulster86
11-05-2010, 01:42 AM
Yeah Stephen completely missed the point here :rofl:

Lenny
11-05-2010, 08:49 PM
they have been at arsenal since they were kids.

Ok then,Ash Cole and Wilshire. United produced Beckam and Scholes, cole best left full in world and wilshire has the potential to be one of the worlds best.

Nevilles Bros will be out done by lansbury and gibbs.

Giggs is welsh ya pedantic cunts.

Jord
11-05-2010, 09:32 PM
:cop: I was referring to Irish and British players but it's a valid point. I would class anyone from any of Rep of Ireland, Northern Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales to be homegrown. But the way Arsenal go about their business is the way many other clubs should too. Focusing on developing youngsters, not just splashing out huge amounts for others youngsters and calling them their own. Arsenal and Palace are two clubs who both develop youngsters from the grass roots u16 and below with success.

ulster86
11-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Stephen again missed the point :sad:

And Cole was brought through the system years ago :laugh:

Lenny
11-05-2010, 10:34 PM
how they are all homegornw players? cole, gibbs, lansbury and wilshire all coming through system and are homegrown?

Lenny
11-06-2010, 11:08 PM
BAck on Topic.

Bebe brought on as sub today, subbed off aswell :rofl:

ulster86
11-07-2010, 03:04 AM
Unfaithful mangager :wave:

Galway
11-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Wenger's philandering destroys the teams morale and they get beaten by Newcastle

Time for Le Prof to go:sad:

Lenny
11-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Nonsense comment

Galway
11-07-2010, 09:01 PM
I see to make a lot of those:laugh:

Seriously though, Wenger'd refusal to sign a keeper despite the pleas of 99% of the fans has once again come back to bite him in the ass. How much more will it take for him to take action? This sort of thing has been a regular occurence for the past 3/4 years.

Almunia & Flapianski are just not good enough for a club like Arsenal

Lenny
11-07-2010, 09:15 PM
He tried to sign Reina in the summer. he refused to pay over the odds for Swchwarzer, fulham wanted close to 5 mill for a 37 year old with one year left.

He has Chezney coming through who is the real deal, of this i promise you. hence why he doesnt want to pay mad money for schwarzer but also why schwarzer was ideal. gives chezney another year.

I find it kind of ironic that a united fan is critising arsenal over keeper issues, how many did youse go through between Schmeichel and Van Der Sar and how many were toxic?

TommyGunn
11-07-2010, 10:20 PM
:hail: Barthez

:hail: Bosnich

:hail: Taibi

:hail: Carroll

Lenny
11-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Tommy is on his first step in the road to recovery :hail:

To be fair, alot of that list were as bad if not worse than Almunia :laugh:

Almunia wont play again for Arsenal.

Galway
11-07-2010, 10:32 PM
He tried to sign Reina in the summer. he refused to pay over the odds for Swchwarzer, fulham wanted close to 5 mill for a 37 year old with one year left.

He has Chezney coming through who is the real deal, of this i promise you. hence why he doesnt want to pay mad money for schwarzer but also why schwarzer was ideal. gives chezney another year.

I find it kind of ironic that a united fan is critising arsenal over keeper issues, how many did youse go through between Schmeichel and Van Der Sar and how many were toxic?

Difference is, unlike Wenger, Fergie actually made the effort to solve the problem. Barthez was a World Cup winning keeper who at the time, was generally regarded as one of the best in Europe. He paid more than any English team had ever paid for a keeper to get him in. Barthez was always a bit erratic, but he was still a top keeper and had quite a few good seasons at OT.
After Barthez, he identified Tim Howard as his new #1 and paid a few million to get him in. In the beginning he was like a revelation, but in his second season the blunders began to come. Carroll came in and initially impressed, but as soon as he started to mess up, we went for Van der Sar

Compare that to Arsenal: Lehmann starts making calamitous errors, Almunia is promoted to first team status. Almunia starts making calamitous errors, but instead of buying a new keeper, Wenger sticks with him for three years.

See what I'm saying? I'm not trying to bash either, just saying Fergie is a lot more pro-active than Wenger

TommyGunn
11-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Tommy is on his first step in the road to recovery :hail:

To be fair, alot of that list were as bad if not worse than Almunia :laugh:

Almunia wont play again for Arsenal.Barthez was an excellant keeper IMO its just a shame about that Gooners game where he let Henry in twice and a couple other errors. On a whole i liked Barthez, he was a good keeper for us :laugh:

Galway
11-07-2010, 10:39 PM
http://www.catflapfootball.com/uploads/afab7a6a-c5b6-425d-9944-c160d9f858f0.jpg

:hail: :hail: :hail:

TommyGunn
11-07-2010, 10:43 PM
2 league titles in 3 years Barthez won, i'll always remember that save he had against Liverpool :hail:

Lenny
11-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Lehman was actually a fantastic keeper for arsenal. 100% disagree with you. You excuse Bartez errors, Lehmann gave arsenal something we suffer from hugely now. the big man came for everything and we used to never concede from set pieces like we do now. that was down to Jens. He was a crazy cunt but we have missed him hugely. He commanded his back line so so well, was a leader and a fantastic keeper for arsenal. If you come for 100 crosses your bound to drop 1. I could accept that. he was a fantastic keeper i would still have him there now.

Fergie is pro active? hes wasted millions upon millions and has only just got there ahead of wenger in getting it sorted. Van Der Sar aside the rest are all at Almunias level or below. Carrol, Bosnich, Taibi were all shocking. I actually liked tim howard and personanlly feel fergie should of stood by him longer.

I actually see Barthez as close to Almunia, good keeper good shot stopper but bottles it on big occasions.

United should also of stood by Ben Forster, i think he is a top class keeper tbh.

like i say, everyone realises we need a new keeper. BUT, Chezney will be arsenals number 1 for years and years to come and will blow everything out of the water we have had in a long long time, provided he signs his new deal. Wenger feels he is still not 100% ready for 1st team duty, but i guarantee you if Fabianski(whos been fantastic of late btw) makes a few more mistakes, Chezney will come in and wont be removed. Kid is that good and thats why wenger wouldnt pay dumb money for a keeper when he has someone coming through for free who will be better than anything he could realisitically buy.

The big difference betwwen united and arsenal is we are going to bring kids through, united will throw money at a problem instead of standing by a keeper. Hence why Ramsey signed for us and turned you down. That aint a critism or United, just the two clubs are run very different.

United are going to have to come round to youth again sooner or later, just like alot of clubs will since th money is going from football.

Lenny
11-07-2010, 10:46 PM
2 league titles in 3 years Barthez won, i'll always remember that save he had against Liverpool :hail:

that was a superb superb save.

I liked Barthez. but he was prone to errors.

TommyGunn
11-07-2010, 10:48 PM
I pretty much agree with your Lehman post Stephen, i see Barthez pretty much the same. They made there blunders but they was world keepers 99% of the time.

TommyGunn
11-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Remembers Rises freekick against united, the thunderbolt past Barthez into the top corner?

After the game Barthez said he got his fingertips to it.....Fergie then shouted "yeah but it was on the way back fukkin out" :rofl:

Lenny
11-07-2010, 10:53 PM
i was too harsh when i compared bartez to almunia , sorry i was on a rant :laugh:

we have never replaced Lehmann. Thats our problem. thats where everything starts with arsenal and why we concede so many from set pieces etc..

Galway
11-07-2010, 10:55 PM
I never said Lehmann was a disaster, far from it. I started my overview of the Arsenal goalkeeping situation from the time he started making blunders and was dropped, obviously in the few years before that he had been as essential part of the team.

Disagree about Ben Foster though, if he was good enough, he'd have been in the team. Fergie obviously didn't have any faith in him, and he was promptly sold.

Galway
11-07-2010, 10:56 PM
i was too harsh when i compared bartez to almunia , sorry i was on a rant :laugh:

we have never replaced Lehmann. Thats our problem. thats where everything starts with arsenal and why we concede so many from set pieces etc..

That's what I had been trying to say:cop:

Lenny
11-07-2010, 11:02 PM
I never said Lehmann was a disaster, far from it. I started my overview of the Arsenal goalkeeping situation from the time he started making blunders and was dropped, obviously in the few years before that he had been as essential part of the team.

Disagree about Ben Foster though, if he was good enough, he'd have been in the team. Fergie obviously didn't have any faith in him, and he was promptly sold.

He strikes me as someone who needs someone to believe in him tbh, I remember watching him at Watford, he was different class that year. Hes is performing so so well at Brum now and I thinks that down to a manager believing in him and telling him hes the number one and thats it. I not questioning Fergie, but I do think hes made a mistake on this one. McGregor is not a better keeper than Foster, genuinly thats an unbiased view of it.

Lenny
11-07-2010, 11:03 PM
That's what I had been trying to say:cop:

Cheszney will solve all our problems i am 100% sure of that provided he signs his new deal.

TommyGunn
11-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Craig Gordons one of the best Keepers in the Premiership and he cant get in the Scotland Team infront of McGregor. I like Shagger, id have him at United in a minute.

Lenny
11-07-2010, 11:10 PM
Craig Gordon cant even get in the Sunderland team to be fair Tom, but i agree hes a top keeper.

Honestly, McGregor is a fine Keeper, but hes not a better keeper than Foster.

On a side not about Keepers, Paul Robinson is back to his brilliant best, producing form like he did in his Leeds days. I would love to see him at a big club, because out of all the english keepers in the Prem i think he is by far and away the best. But something dunno what seemed to hold him back the last few years, right now I would play him ahead of any english keeper. great to see him back to good form.

Galway
11-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Cheszney will solve all our problems i am 100% sure of that provided he signs his new deal.

Surely after Fabianksi's howler today, and Almunia's general shiteness, it's time to give him a chance isn't it?
He's what, 20? Casillas was first choice for Madrid at 17, Buffon for Parma at 17, Akinfeev for CSKA at 17 etc etc etc. There comes a point when you have to stop trying to nurture him, and just throw him in at the deep end

Lenny
11-07-2010, 11:16 PM
like i said, he needs to sign that new deal. I dont see Wenger chopping Fabianski after today, I being honest, Fabianksi has been excellent the last few weeks.

TommyGunn
11-07-2010, 11:17 PM
Gordons their #1, he's coming back from a broken arm :cop:

Lenny
11-07-2010, 11:26 PM
hes been injured long time now to be fair. hasnt had a good run of games for a good while. Then the argument about Shagger keeping him out from scotland is equallyt flawed :cop:

TommyGunn
11-07-2010, 11:28 PM
Its Leven thats saying Shagger is his #1 :cop:

Lenny
11-07-2010, 11:52 PM
Gordons a better Keeper tbh :cop:

Galway
08-19-2011, 03:38 AM
:hail: Bebe