PDA

View Full Version : Fedor Emelianenko loses to Werdum

Revolverz
06-27-2010, 06:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOWewg2Oq4Y

Fedor did some awful mistakes after he knocked him down....

Obama
06-27-2010, 06:37 AM
That's the first time I've seen Fedor in the octagon. And he loses. Go figure. :))

Revolverz
06-27-2010, 06:43 AM
That's the first time I've seen Fedor in the octagon. And he loses. Go figure. :))

Fedor is 33. He came in fatter than ever. Fedor began to lose at his sport (sambo), since 2008. Go figure.

imported_Mr Burke
06-27-2010, 12:00 PM
Sadness. :(

Rawly
06-27-2010, 02:05 PM
What a moron. Can't believe he got caught like that.

Obama
06-27-2010, 02:12 PM
I still remember Matt Hughes talking shit about how Brazilian Jujitsu was a washed up art, and he thought he proved his point by bringing the great Royce Gracie out of the grave to take his 0. :))

Fukkin Matt. He couldn't hold a prime Royce's jockstrap.

axrw
06-27-2010, 06:28 PM
I still remember Matt Hughes talking shit about how Brazilian Jujitsu was a washed up art, and he thought he proved his point by bringing the great Royce Gracie out of the grave to take his 0. :))

Fukkin Matt. He couldn't hold a prime Royce's jockstrap.

Take his zero? He lost twice before that. Though the first fight didn't really even happen.

Nonetheless, I can't say I thought Werdum was the one who would do it, but it was going to happen eventually. Way too many ways to lose in MMA. Despite his demeanor, I think we finally saw some overconfidence and loss of focus.

It was weird watching him tap though, honestly, I never thought I would see that day.

Obama
06-27-2010, 07:26 PM
Take his zero? He lost twice before that. Though the first fight didn't really even happen.

Nonetheless, I can't say I thought Werdum was the one who would do it, but it was going to happen eventually. Way too many ways to lose in MMA. Despite his demeanor, I think we finally saw some overconfidence and loss of focus.

It was weird watching him tap though, honestly, I never thought I would see that day.

He was undefeated in UFC fights tho wasn't he? Like 10-0 record or something.

Violent Demise
06-27-2010, 07:36 PM
Fuck Fedor and his punk ass sport. It's gay shit

Dj Si Thompson
06-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Shocking! Like VD said "should of taken advantage of that knockdown. Fedor was quality!

axrw
06-27-2010, 08:33 PM

His first loss was actually in UFC 3. His corner basically threw in the towel before the fight even started due to being too tired from the previous fight, if I remember. So I guess you could possibly debate it, but it's still on his record. One night tournaments, fun!

Dj Si Thompson
06-27-2010, 09:29 PM
His first loss was actually in UFC 3. His corner basically threw in the towel before the fight even started due to being too tired from the previous fight, if I remember. So I guess you could possibly debate it, but it's still on his record. One night tournaments, fun!

I bet they are. The bloke who i work with is a big Mma fan and he reckons the one night tournaments make a mochery of the Super six in the way the super six is drawn out! :|

Obama
06-27-2010, 09:31 PM
Back then there weren't rounds either.

scotsirishwithswagga
07-15-2010, 12:18 AM
dont see many one-nighters these days maybe two fights but not 3, k-1 is the only place i can think of that still holds them regulary, Evolution muay thai events too infact.

Layton
08-22-2010, 11:53 PM

Yeah he won loads of tournements in the early ufcs, fucked off for a while had a couple more then fought hughes years later lol he was unbeaten in the ufc though yeah, he didnt actually start that match the guy was on about he withdrew due to exhaustion so u cant really call that a loss

monsa89
10-28-2010, 11:11 PM
Unfortunately fedor was overconfident and was left trapped by Werdum, but this man is the best fighter in mma, he had a record 33 fights won and lost, and it is very difficult to get that record and be undefeated for 10 años.Y more in MMA

Layton
10-31-2010, 09:44 AM
Unfortunately fedor was overconfident and was left trapped by Werdum, but this man is the best fighter in mma, he had a record 33 fights won and lost, and it is very difficult to get that record and be undefeated for 10 años.Y more in MMA

i agree fedor crushes the best ufc fighters, dos santos may give him trouble for a while, lesnar doesnt stand a chance.

monsa89
11-01-2010, 02:14 AM
i agree fedor crushes the best ufc fighters, dos santos may give him trouble for a while, lesnar doesnt stand a chance.

Yes, Dos santos, also cain and in strikeforce could be Barnnet and owereem.