PDA

View Full Version : WTF happened to Matt Hardy?

Obama
06-26-2010, 01:59 AM
I watch pro wrestling few and far between these days but I got Smack Down on now and Matt Hardy is fat as fuck. I mean Jesus Christ wtf he been eatin? Homie was mad small in his prime.

Rawly
06-26-2010, 02:39 AM
Shit is. He was actually pretty popular about a year and a half or so. I imagine he got some fatter checks, and fatter himself :D

Dj Si Thompson
06-26-2010, 03:00 AM
I stopped watching Wrestling in 1995 but still see the odd Raw etc. The thing about Wrestling pre 1995 was that the kids actually thought it was real, nowadays they all know but still watch anyway.

Wrestling's history is very dark, and stories of Andre The Giant actually wanting to hurt people in the ring after a few too many back stage to the drugs and roids. The death toll is huge for pro Wrestlers :|

I always liked Marty Janetty and Akeem :)

scotsirishwithswagga
06-26-2010, 09:47 AM
loved wrasslin back in the day when shawn michaels and janetty were the rockers etc. Notmy cuppa tea these days but a lot of friends still watch it, they claim to perving on the woman.

talking about wresslings dark history i read somewhere that macho man savage got the bullet from wwf because he banged vince's then 13 year old daughter stephanie! is this true?

Obama
06-26-2010, 02:43 PM
loved wrasslin back in the day when shawn michaels and janetty were the rockers etc. Notmy cuppa tea these days but a lot of friends still watch it, they claim to perving on the woman.

talking about wresslings dark history i read somewhere that macho man savage got the bullet from wwf because he banged vince's then 13 year old daughter stephanie! is this true?

I have no idea, but holy shit would that be hilarious.

Rawly
06-26-2010, 03:51 PM

I have no idea, but holy shit would that be hilarious.

:))

I can could only imagine how that convo played out....

Vince: Mr.Savage, you're FIRED! I heard you were with Steph!

Macho Man: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooh Yeaaaaaaaaa Brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

=))

Obama
06-26-2010, 04:01 PM
:))

I can could only imagine how that convo played out....

Vince: Mr.Savage, you're FIRED! I heard you were with Steph!

Macho Man: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooh Yeaaaaaaaaa Brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

=))

=)) Sounds about right.

Sweet Pea
06-26-2010, 04:28 PM

You could well be right but to this day it remains a mystery. Vince has forgiven Hogan, Nash, Hall, Luger and even Ultimate fucking Warrior for the shit they did to him and the animosity that existed between them for years. But one guy he has never forgiven is Savage and neither party has ever come out to say why exactly.

A lot has been said about what you posted above.. it could well be true and would go a long way to explaining why the animosity still exists.