PDA

View Full Version : Fedor Emelianenko - the person you wouldn`t like to fuck with

Revolverz
05-26-2010, 08:46 PM
First of all. I`m not am MMA fan.
But this guy turned martial arts into a "capo d`opera"
He is undefeated in 34 fights and whoever you would be this guy kicks your ass in a fight in a matter of seconds. I would favor him in a street fight against any boxer or any kind of fighter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92ILJQBQuB8&feature=related

Obama
05-26-2010, 10:13 PM
Brock Lesnar beats Fedor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eVnroo7_MQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XPTX3tvP5g&feature=related

Revolverz
05-26-2010, 10:18 PM
Lesnar isn`t even a martial artist.
Emelianenko is an elite one. ffs, comparing them is just absurd.
Fedor has the better punch, the better speed and the better technique on the ground...

Obama
05-26-2010, 10:37 PM
He's still ducking Lesnar. :P

Lesnar basically just has the size, speed, and power in his favor. That easily could be enough. Having physical advantages along with speed is plain deadly for any sport.

jmc617
05-26-2010, 11:42 PM
Although I do appreciate Lesner's intense approach to this craft I don't think he beats Fedor with that said I also believe that Fedor isn't as invincible as everyone is making him out to be. He was stunned a few times most recently when he fought Arlovski.

imported_Nothingman
05-27-2010, 10:40 AM
Although I do appreciate Lesner's intense approach to this craft I don't think he beats Fedor with that said I also believe that Fedor isn't as invincible as everyone is making him out to be. He was stunned a few times most recently when he fought Arlovski.
Hey, everyone gets stunned once in a while! Fedor is like Ken Shamrock, not a huge guy but he can take apart guys much bigger than himself.

Obama
05-27-2010, 12:26 PM
Ken Shamrock been washed up for a long time now...Lesnar will play Fedor's Ortiz. :D

axrw
05-27-2010, 04:48 PM
Did someone just compare Fedor to Ken Shamrock? I think my soul just died.

I don't know if we'll ever see it, but I think the longer Fedor waits the less of chance he has. Realistically, Fedor is a light heavyweight, and he is going to struggle with Brock's strength on the ground I honestly think. Fedor is amazing in the clinch, but seems to struggle when people can get to his legs, which is more Brock's style. Make no mistake Fedor is one of the best heavyweight grapplers in the sport, but unless Brock is tired, I kind of have a hard time seeing it the more time Brock has to study.

I really think his best shot is on the feet. Fedor still has exceptional speed for a heavyweight. His standup kind of looks like a mess, but he is deceptively good a slipping and being in position to counter with big shots. And I still question Brock's chin. The few times he's been hit, he didn't seem to like it and he hasn't been hit by anyone with Fedor's power.

Who knows, maybe if someone can actually push Brock a little his cardio might fail him. The only decision he went to was with Heath Herring and he was dominating that fight which is not nearly as tiring as a real push and pull battle.

Then again, Brock's coming back from serious illness, who knows how he will look. After his next fight maybe we'll be more interested in Carwin vs. Fedor.

Welshy
05-27-2010, 08:08 PM
Shane Carwin would knock out Fedor.

I await the disagreements.