PDA

View Full Version : Nathan Briggs Lost Last Night

AllTimeGreat
03-14-2009, 01:48 AM
Nathan lost last night to Kirby. This was Kirbys 5th pro fight. And its a massive backward step for Briggs who now seems out of contention for possible bouts with Haumono or Hoppa.

Devastating. :eek:

Lost By KO In the 10th.

charlie
03-15-2009, 11:10 PM
lol, I was out for dinner and taped it, was just about to watch it! very surprising I must say. I thought Kirby had no business being in the ring with Briggs to be honest. but then again time has told that there can be many Nathan Brigg's that turn up to fight.

AllTimeGreat
03-16-2009, 09:19 AM
lol, I was out for dinner and taped it, was just about to watch it! very surprising I must say. I thought Kirby had no business being in the ring with Briggs to be honest. but then again time has told that there can be many Nathan Brigg's that turn up to fight.

Yeh. Just after Paul was talking him up on bad blood last wednesday night. A shame really. But they have themselves to blame i guess. There are so many better fights out there for team Briggs.

georgekouloubis
03-31-2009, 10:59 PM
we all know there is only one briggs as a fighter and that is paul...no offence but nathan give it up!!!!!