PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Rooney is a God

TommyGunn
10-19-2010, 09:28 PM
I'm very confident Wazza will sign a contract at United in the coming days :cop:

Elephant Man
10-19-2010, 09:36 PM
:laugh2:Fergie

ulster86
10-19-2010, 11:40 PM
fergie should get rid of him, he's a real prick off the pitch and not doing much on it either atm.

Saul
10-19-2010, 11:43 PM
Tevez and Rooney to be reunited at Eastlands :hail:.

ulster86
10-19-2010, 11:44 PM
Utd rejects might get Shitty into the CL :wave:

AdminTech
10-20-2010, 12:07 AM
Get rid of him. Ungrateful spoiled out of form fuck.

Elephant Man
10-20-2010, 01:32 AM
fergie should get rid of him, he's a real prick off the pitch and not doing much on it either atm.

:rofl:What a change.

Sweet Pea
10-20-2010, 08:51 AM
Loving it... :rofl:

United can't hold onto their best players anymore. Having to sell C. Ronaldo and Rooney just to balance the books, not having funds to sign Tevez.

Broke club, can't hold onto their best players, relying on the older generation, Fergie can't get it right anymore.. signing flop after flop (Anderson, Berbaflop, Owen). It's all downhill from here!

Lenny
10-20-2010, 09:23 AM
isnt it funny how everyone said i was full of shit when i said united were in the red, posted record loss of 80mill for last year and now rooney wants out :wave:

Tevez
Ronaldo
Rooney
:wave:

see a good youth set up like we have is the way forward. Arsene a genuis ahead of the times :hail:

Sweet Pea
10-20-2010, 10:28 AM
Arsene Wenger has got Arsenal set for the future. We're one of the most profitable club in world football (clubs like Barcelona, Inter, Madrid, Milan, United are all in the red and whilst they are the highest in terms of revenue they're all in the red). We've got a fantastic youth set up, one of the Barcelona academy guys said that we've got the best world wide youth set up, but Barcelona have the best national set up.

We're producing fantastic players for both England and Arsenal's future. Wilshere, Gibbs, Eastmond, Walcott, Afobe (Barcelona are begging him to leave Arsenal and go them), Freeman, JE-Thomas..

Arsenal!! ARSENALLLL!!!!! ARSENALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! :hail:

Lenny
10-20-2010, 10:46 AM
arsenal are the only profitable club ou of that list pea. Barca fucked financially, madrid likewise, united, milan, liverpool, chelsea and city all turning over massive losses. arsenal turning over massive profit, actual profit not just record turnover :hail:

you forgot Aneke and Norvdeit aswell pea. both highly regarded as is Frimpong and lansbury. We will have a team full over lads brought through the ranks :hail:

ulster86
10-20-2010, 10:48 AM
We don't need to sell Rooney for cash and Wayne's not leaving because of lack of big name signings no matter what he says. He's leaving because he's a cunt who's sulking because Fergie's been benching him and no doubt telling him privately to sort himself out off the pitch after his antics with that hooker.

Lenny
10-20-2010, 10:52 AM
:point: he told him he wanted to leave in midle of August Grant. wasnt benched or any hooker problems then mate. so your wrong about that.

Although i do agree to a degree alot of it is being done out of greed, there still is an element of truth to the fact that the future isnt as rosey for united unless they sort out the debt.

ulster86
10-20-2010, 11:06 AM
:point: he told him he wanted to leave in midle of August Grant. wasnt benched or any hooker problems then mate. so your wrong about that.

Although i do agree to a degree alot of it is being done out of greed, there still is an element of truth to the fact that the future isnt as rosey for united unless they sort out the debt.

No mate, he refused to sign a contract in august obvioulsy overrating himself after the season he had. He never said he wanted out...it's likely he just wasn't happy with the contract. You, Callam and Kurt should be ashamed of yourselves for the spin you're trying to put on this. Rumour mongers. :sad:

You're right about him being a greedy cunt.

Sweet Pea
10-20-2010, 11:06 AM
We don't need to sell Rooney for cash and Wayne's not leaving because of lack of big name signings no matter what he says. He's leaving because he's a cunt who's sulking because Fergie's been benching him and no doubt telling him privately to sort himself out off the pitch after his antics with that hooker.

Rooney wanted out in mid August. United need to sell to balance the books. :owned:

I love it. United fans back tracking, saying Rooney isn't that good when it was only in early 2010 they were saying he was better than Cristiano Ronaldo.

Don't worry, Welbeck will be back next season to partner Hernandez or Berbatov upfront. :rofl:

Lenny
10-20-2010, 11:08 AM
No mate, he refused to sign a contract in august obvioulsy overrating himself after the season he had. He never said he wanted out...it's likely he just wasn't happy with the contract. You, Callam and Kurt should be ashamed of yourselves for the spin you're trying to put on this. Rumour mongers. :sad:

GRANT watch the interview, Fergie himself says "wayne said he wouldnt be signing a new contract with United", he never rejected one as one was never put on the table as he said he wanted out. watch the interview fergie gave, your 100% wrong on it mate, sorry.

Lenny
10-20-2010, 11:12 AM
In an interview with MUTV filmed before he spoke to the media, Ferguson said United chief executive David Gill had told him about Rooney's decision not to sign a new contract back in the summer.

"I was in the office on 14 August and David phoned me to say he [Rooney] wasn't signing a contract," confirmed Ferguson.

"I was dumbfounded. Only months before he was saying he was at the greatest club in the world."

cant argue with that grant

ulster86
10-20-2010, 11:14 AM
Rooney wanted out in mid August. United need to sell to balance the books. :owned:

I love it. United fans back tracking, saying Rooney isn't that good when it was only in early 2010 they were saying he was better than Cristiano Ronaldo.

Don't worry, Welbeck will be back next season to partner Hernandez or Berbatov upfront. :rofl:

I've been saying he's overrated for a while now. He's still a world class player but Hernandez has more potential and is a much much better finisher. He's not in Christiano's class. :sad:

GRANT watch the interview, Fergie himself says "wayne said he wouldnt be signing a new contract with United", he never rejected one as one was never put on the table as he said he wanted out. watch the interview fergie gave, your 100% wrong on it mate, sorry.

Said he wasn't signing a contract in mid august, that's not to say he wasn't going to accept an improved offer. If he wanted out then for definite why didn't he make it public?

Lenny
10-20-2010, 11:19 AM
grant your reaching mate, honestly, your reaching. just face facts please. Fergie has said the truth, how the fuck can you argue with him, i just quoting exactly what he says.

Fact, Rooney said he wanted out on August 14th, he wasnt going to sign new deal. Fact. Obviously it wasnt released to public as they still hoped to convince him to stay, that even appears to be done.

Hernanez has more potential that Rooney? really ? :rofl:

im embarrased for you saying this stuff grant :facepalm:

dicky69
10-20-2010, 12:05 PM
fuck off Rooney & go & play shit football in a shit league where you might look good & get a smaller head

Up the FOREST

Lenny
10-20-2010, 12:08 PM
City are in the same league as united Dicky lol

dicky69
10-20-2010, 12:30 PM
is he going to city, i would like him to play somewhre where they will shoot him if he plays bad

Lenny
10-20-2010, 12:45 PM
i dunno mate, but i gotta say, united will want serious money, barca and madrid wont pay 30+ for a guy with less than 2 year on his contract, shit barca offered 30 for Cesc and he has 5 years on his deal. Plus barca are in financial problems of their own.

City are the only ones who will pay the money united will expect. Fergie would hate to sell to them, but they are realistically the only ones who will buy for stupid money.

infact i think he will have 18 months left on his deal come jan window. united wont get more than 25-30 from anyone else.

ulster86
10-20-2010, 12:57 PM
grant your reaching mate, honestly, your reaching. just face facts please. Fergie has said the truth, how the fuck can you argue with him, i just quoting exactly what he says.

Fact, Rooney said he wanted out on August 14th, he wasnt going to sign new deal. Fact. Obviously it wasnt released to public as they still hoped to convince him to stay, that even appears to be done.

Hernanez has more potential that Rooney? really ? :rofl:

im embarrased for you saying this stuff grant :facepalm:

My opinion > Fergie's :hand:

Chicharito has raw ability and he's only going to get better working with Sir Alex. He's faster than Rooney, is a more natural finisher than Rooney, and has a better temperment than Rooney. If you can't see the talent the lad has then you're a lost cause.

Another great cheap Fergie signing :hail:

TommyGunn
10-20-2010, 01:00 PM
:hail: Chico > Rooney

Lenny
10-20-2010, 01:03 PM
BTW, rooney can buy out his contract in january for only 5million under the Webster ruling :point:

ulster86
10-20-2010, 01:16 PM
BTW, rooney can buy out his contract in january for only 5million under the Webster ruling :point:

You sure about that mate? If he could there's no doubt that's what he would be doing. Why are there reports of offers from him if that's the case?

Galway
10-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Username Bet with any of the Gooners that we'll win more trophies than you

Any takers:wave:

Lenny
10-20-2010, 01:25 PM
ill take ya pal.

ulster86
10-20-2010, 01:28 PM
We've been hearing from Arsenal fans that they're gonna win a major trophy for the last 6 years....all that fancy play never results in shit :point:

Lenny
10-20-2010, 01:28 PM
You sure about that mate? If he could there's no doubt that's what he would be doing. Why are there reports of offers from him if that's the case?

he can do it as far as im aware and what ive read, he would rather do that as a last resort id imagine as he would undoubtably have respect for all united and fergie have done.he do that and he fucked. depends if united want to sell him or not.

it a messy rule and not alot of players wanna go down that route but as far as i know, rooney is getting to that stage.

Lenny
10-20-2010, 01:29 PM
We've been hearing from Arsenal fans that they're gonna win a major trophy for the last 6 years....all that fancy play never results in shit :point:

League cup has our name on it :point:

it counts as a trophy

Lenny
10-20-2010, 01:31 PM

and its only been 5 years grant. a run your soon going to experience for yourselves, since you cant keep your big players anymore :wave:

ulster86
10-20-2010, 01:40 PM
he can do it as far as im aware and what ive read, he would rather do that as a last resort id imagine as he would undoubtably have respect for all united and fergie have done.he do that and he fucked. depends if united want to sell him or not.

it a messy rule and not alot of players wanna go down that route but as far as i know, rooney is getting to that stage.

If he can do it then I think he would mate, the cunt has no shame :sad:

its only been 5 years

:rofl::rofl:

Lenny
10-20-2010, 01:47 PM
5 long hard fucking years then :laugh:

i dunno grant, i think it would only ever be an absolute last resort mate. he wont do it. he will only do it if united try sell him to someone he dont wanna go to i would imagine.

but it is an option for him

ulster86
10-20-2010, 01:50 PM
5 long hard fucking years then :laugh:

i dunno grant, i think it would only ever be an absolute last resort mate. he wont do it. he will only do it if united try sell him to someone he dont wanna go to i would imagine.

but it is an option for him

Most of the country views him as a cunt at the minute anyway, I wouldn't put it past him tbh :laugh:

If he bought out his contract for just £5m he'd get a massive lump sum from City to go along with his ridiculously high wages.

Elephant Man
10-20-2010, 03:13 PM
:rofl:If Rooney buys out his contract and goes to City he will truly be a living legend

:laugh2:Imagine Fergies face if he did that

ulster86
10-20-2010, 03:21 PM
If he goes to City he might as well do that because he coulnd't get much more hated anyway :laugh:

TommyGunn
10-20-2010, 03:24 PM
I hope he goes to City for about 70m, he's shot to shit and we'll be selling them a dud. He cant play with Tevez which we already know and City wont be dropping Tevez for anyone. 70m flop to warm citys bench :point:

United haters should know by now we always get the last laugh :owned:

Elephant Man
10-20-2010, 03:29 PM
I hope he goes to City for about 70m, he's shot to shit and we'll be selling them a dud. He cant play with Tevez which we already know and City wont be dropping Tevez for anyone. 70m flop to warm citys bench :point:

United haters should know by now we always get the last laugh :owned:

:laugh2:U said Tevez was shit when he pissed off.

Its not that they cant play together,its the fact that senile Fergie cant get the best outta players anymore:rofl:

Lenny
10-20-2010, 03:45 PM
Bellamys world class now apparantly :rofl:

Tommy and Grant the two most biased people i ever heard when it comes to united and that takes some doing :point:

Galway
10-20-2010, 04:35 PM
and its only been 5 years grant. a run your soon going to experience for yourselves, since you cant keep your big players anymore :wave:

Vieira, Cole, Henry, Adebayor and co will be joined by Cesc soon:stir:

Jord
10-20-2010, 04:46 PM
:woot: Rooney the cunt shitting all over Man Utd and their legions of glory hunting customers.

The Snake
10-20-2010, 04:49 PM
anymore?????

OK....when has Fergie ever kept hold of a star? Beckham,Stam,Paul Ince,Roy Keane, van Nistelrooy, Ronaldo, Tevez

we seem to do ok though....:laugh:

Elephant Man
10-20-2010, 04:50 PM
:sad:When Utd are in the championship Galway and Ulster will be back suporting the clubs 10 mins from their bedsits

Jord
10-20-2010, 04:54 PM
:sad:When Utd are in the championship Galway and Ulster will be back suporting the clubs 10 mins from their bedsits
:sad: Do they have no shame?

:sad: Where's the pride in their team that the English have.

:sad: Having a lack of pride and balls must be the irish way.(:thumb: not you Stephen)

The Snake
10-20-2010, 05:03 PM
:sad: Having a lack of pride and balls must be the irish way.(:thumb: not you Stephen)

:laugh2: what a fukin little ass licker

Sweet Pea
10-20-2010, 05:12 PM
United fans are all over the place. :rofl: It's brilliant to watch. Over half a billion in the red, all of your best players have gone and the best you've got now is going.

SAF is going to retire and United are going to be shot to shit. Loving it.

Galway
10-20-2010, 07:35 PM
League cup has our name on it :point:

it counts as a trophy

Actually it has our name on it....literally

Back to back winners:woot:

Elephant Man
10-20-2010, 07:40 PM
Wayne Rooney has revealed his reasons behind him wanting to leave Manchester United insisting it is not down to money but ambition.

"I met with David Gill [United chief executive] last week and he did not give me any of the assurances I was seeking about the future squad," Rooney confirms.

"I then told him that I would not be signing a new contract."

Rooney also admitted he was shocked by Ferguson's comments on Tuesday, adding: "I was interested to hear what Sir Alex had to say yesterday and surprised by some of it.

"It is absolutely true, as he said, that my agent and I have had a number of meetings with the club about a new contract. During those meetings in August I asked for assurances about the continued ability of the club to attract the top players in the world.

"I have never had anything but complete respect for MUFC. How could I not have done given its fantastic history and especially the last six years in which I have been lucky to play a part?

"For me its all about winning trophies - as the club has always done under Sir Alex. Because of that I think the questions I was asking were justified."

:rofl:No ambition by Utd

:laugh2:Wayne sick of Utd buying shitty youngsters

Elephant Man
10-20-2010, 07:48 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl: @ All the empty seats at Old Trafford...I guess the ferry from Ireland and the planes from China didnt make it tonight:laugh2:

Galway
10-20-2010, 07:51 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl: @ All the empty seats at Old Trafford...I guess the ferry from Ireland and the planes from China didnt make it tonight:laugh2:

"Empty" Old Trafford still has higher attendances than every other club in England:woot:

Elephant Man
10-20-2010, 07:53 PM
"Empty" Old Trafford still has higher attendances than every other club in England:woot:

:laugh2:Thats good then at least it isnt all doom and gloom at Utd

Lenny
10-20-2010, 11:23 PM
rooneys statement is nonsense tbh. as long as fergies there united will always compete.

cunt is being greedy. end of story.

united are fucked financially but fergie is that good a gaffer he will always comepete

ulster86
10-21-2010, 12:14 PM
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6457689,00.html

Fergie owning the reporter at the end of the vid :woot:

Elephant Man
10-22-2010, 01:18 PM

I've been saying he's overrated for a while now. He's still a world class player but Hernandez has more potential and is a much much better finisher. He's not in Christiano's class. :sad:

Said he wasn't signing a contract in mid august, that's not to say he wasn't going to accept an improved offer. If he wanted out then for definite why didn't he make it public?

My opinion > Fergie's :hand:

Chicharito has raw ability and he's only going to get better working with Sir Alex. He's faster than Rooney, is a more natural finisher than Rooney, and has a better temperment than Rooney. If you can't see the talent the lad has then you're a lost cause.

Another great cheap Fergie signing :hail:

:hail: Chico > Rooney

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Oh this is gold...im gonna love seeing the change AGAIN in these plastic fans

TommyGunn
10-22-2010, 01:33 PM
Guru meant on current form obviously :woot:

ulster86
10-22-2010, 01:34 PM
Kurt taking the bait :rofl:

TommyGunn
10-22-2010, 01:37 PM
United fans get the last laugh again :rofl:

ulster86
10-22-2010, 01:38 PM
Him signing the new contract was never in doubt :woot:

TommyGunn
10-22-2010, 01:42 PM
I'm very confident Wazza will sign a contract at United in the coming days :cop:

^^^ :hail: Football Guru was never in doubt

ulster86
10-22-2010, 01:44 PM
Why have my posts been edited?? Hope this wasn't another one of Begbie's pranks :mad:

Elephant Man
10-22-2010, 01:55 PM
:laugh:Cunts

Lenny
10-22-2010, 04:52 PM
unreal, showed your real colours though.

Only resigning to get make sure united get a decent transfer price when hes sold :point:

Galway
10-22-2010, 04:55 PM
Now that all the contract problems are sorted, Wazza will be banging them in for fun:hail: